Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Beth, get off social media and go play with your dolls. Denise you're discraceful letting her carry on like that. Admiring herself in the camera. SHES A CHILD.

Reactions: 16
Yeah she was talking about it on her stories way back. I’d say she’s very run down. She doesn’t seem to ever stop & take a proper break.
Even when she’s on a break she’s taking pictures non stop. Its insane! No work-life balance at all.

Reactions: 7
Oh Beth, get off social media and go play with your dolls. Denise you're discraceful letting her carry on like that. Admiring herself in the camera. SHES A CHILD.
Repeat. She's creating a monster.

Reactions: 8
Denise, stop pretending that Beth's little make up tutorial was Beth's doing - you are prompting her znd telling her what to say.We are not stupid.Take your child off social media.The rest of us know rhat social media at 7 years old is a big no - why don't you?

• Heart
Denise, stop pretending that Beth's little make up tutorial was Beth's doing - you are prompting her znd telling her what to say.We are not stupid.Take your child off social media.The rest of us know rhat social media at 7 years old is a big no - why don't you?
I just watched a bit of it the poor child kept looking up to see if she was saying the right thing it's so wrong let her be a child and take her off insta

• Angry
Yeah she was talking about it on her stories way back. I’d say she’s very run down. She doesn’t seem to ever stop & take a proper break.
She looks like death warmed up without make up.

She doesn’t eat either.

Reactions: 1
I saw her recently in person and honestly had to look twice I thought she was a Traveller.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody needs to explain to her that Instagram has an age limit - you have to be 13.Unless, of course, your parents are gobshites and they give you permission to have an insta account when your 7.Which Denise would do in a heartbeat.And she is full of shite - she pushed Beth's youtube channel hard and it had a tiny audience - she even had professional help setting it up.its nothing to do with bullying.If you share every aspect of you and your kids lives, be prepared to be scrutinised.

Reactions: 10
I saw her recently in person and honestly had to look twice I thought she was a Traveller.
Her hair is absolutely vile. For someone that is supposed to own several successful hair salons etc, her hair colour is as tacky as anything, as for the length of it 🤣

Reactions: 5
Caroline Foran definitely having a go at her “manifesting a baby” on her stories!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.