Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wouldn’t get a tuk tuk with kids but also the ignorance of her not knowing what it was!!!!

Reactions: 6
What's even more dangerous is that big deep pool right outside the door of the villa.. they have a toddler with them and turn your back your a minute... I wouldn't be able to relax. But I suppose it looks good....🙄

Reactions: 4
Really not a fan of the long extensions, they look terrible and the ways she’s always pulling at them 🫡

Reactions: 9
It's almost turning into a pissing contest with these instahuns heading to far off 'exotic' destinations with their kids. Look at me how different we are. I'd say she's raging Claire off in Thailand for so long 😂

• Haha
These far away exotic places are they all for show because there seems to be nothing there to entertain the young wan

All her videos even with Beth are so choreographed and posed. Beth being told to go and frolic, twirl, look back at the camera. It's just so unnatural to me. I'd rather the candid authentic holiday photos to look back on that really capture the moments.

I'm all for giving kids new experiences but there is no way in hell I'd let my 6 year old on that swing 😰

Reactions: 8
Jezs she would risk life and limb just for the gram
No cop on at all how old is the child

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.