Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know were to begin.The puc is phitoshopped - Beth's legs have grown by at least a foot.Denise's hair is absolutely awful - and she needs to look after herself and eat - she is skin and bones
Skin and bone is right, shocked at her there.

Reactions: 5
The more I see of that swing 🙈 like a child wouldn’t even be allowed on a zip line here without a helmet and no safety equipment worn by the staff either , all for the sake of the gram and the child looks absolutely miserable in the pics . She will go back to school and tell them she went on a big swing , take her to the playground and she would say the exact same thing.

Reactions: 13
My children would of been bored out of their minds on this type of holiday.
To me it's like a honeymoon trip.

Reactions: 7
I kinda feel like she thinks she's her friend more than her daughter 🙄

Reactions: 9
That video with the monkey nearly goumg for Beth 😨 why would you post that?! Terrifying. Also, why does Denise carry Jude all the time you'd think her husband would carry him seeing as Jude weighs about half what Denise does.

Reactions: 10
That video with the monkey nearly goumg for Beth 😨 why would you post that?! Terrifying. Also, why does Denise carry Jude all the time you'd think her husband would carry him seeing as Jude weighs about half what Denise does.
I nearly got sick. Then there was another clip with her standing beside a monkey on a rail for a photo & you could see the poor child was terrified, as soon as the pic was taken she ran.

Reactions: 7
Denise going for Boho Chic and there's himself in the Liverpool strip 🙈 all he is missing is the socks with the sandals.

Is it just me or would Denise and her husband have an IQ of 80 between them?

• Haha
I taught that several times, why isn’t he a man & carrying the child. She is only petite, he is well built

Reactions: 2
She's prob carrying Jude to help her efforts to lose every ounce of body fat she has. Resistance training. She's actually gaunt now and looks terrible.

Reactions: 14
When she is talking to the camera the extra long hair extensions are pulled to the front every time, guessing to cover up how skinny she has got.

I’ve been to Bali and anyone else that has been there will know how safety etc does not exist. Every single person there is out to earn money. I wouldn’t go on that swing myself let alone put a child on it.

Been to the monkey park she was at. Again absolute no fucks given by anyone working there if the monkeys attack or rob you (and they do, very often). I don’t think I’ve ever once commented on bloggers parenting but it’s mind boggling And completely irresponsible behaviour.

The more I see of that swing 🙈 like a child wouldn’t even be allowed on a zip line here without a helmet and no safety equipment worn by the staff either , all for the sake of the gram and the child looks absolutely miserable in the pics . She will go back to school and tell them she went on a big swing , take her to the playground and she would say the exact same thing.
Maybe I'm over protective but I got the fear the first time I seen that video, I've a little girl the same age and there is no way I'd let her go on that swing. Like if she wiggled or slipped she is gone, my only thinking was that maybe it's an illusion and it's not as big of a drop as it looks. But honestly I couldn't put my trust in a random swing with a drop like that with my most precious in the world!

Reactions: 6
Why is Jude attracting lots off attention? If he was really fair and blonde with blue eyes I’d understand the attraction in them country’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.