Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s either really dense or just doesn’t care. There is far too much information about the dark web and child predators out there.

Reactions: 1
Someone replied to her it’s no different to advertising on tv & that tells you the intelligence level of her followers. When a child is used in an advertisement on tv they are for the most part anonymous, paid to do a job & go home. With Beth strangers on the internet feel like they know her, they know her school, her routine, her bedroom, her family & friends & so much more. It is not the same. It is exploitation & in a few years when these influencer children grow up the tit is going to hit the fan

Reactions: 14
Someone replied to her it’s no different to advertising on tv & that tells you the intelligence level of her followers. When a child is used in an advertisement on tv they are for the most part anonymous, paid to do a job & go home. With Beth strangers on the internet feel like they know her, they know her school, her routine, her bedroom, her family & friends & so much more. It is not the same. It is exploitation & in a few years when these influencer children grow up the tit is going to hit the fan
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head perfectly!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday at the local gaa county grounds beth was in the bathrooms unaccompanied asking teenage girls for their tiktok names.... shes 6 like how in gods name is this ok... teenage girls i know were like thats disgraceful and scary... her own parents cant see it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yesterday at the local gaa county grounds beth was in the bathrooms unaccompanied asking teenage girls for their tiktok names.... shes 6 like how in gods name is this ok... teenage girls i know were like thats disgraceful and scary... her own parents cant see it
What omg that is so wrong

Reactions: 3
She’s a product of her upbringing. It’s disgraceful

Reactions: 6
Sh
She was probably collecting them for Denise. Hasn’t she just recently started a TikTok account. I’m half joking but I actually wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 2
The furry shoes are back out again … talk about getting your moneys worth .. never off her hooves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why oh why does she keep splitting her hair in the middle at the back and stroking it over her shoulders. FFS. Every time she's on.
Screenshot_20220722-225637_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Those shoes just don't go with anything, especially not that outfit. Really bad advertisement for Pelo. The hair for that wedding was shocking!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.