Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a video about people posting their children publicly, and something really jumped out at me. They asked a question.. if you were bringing your child to a water park but were told beforehand that there was going to be peadophile’s there watching, would you still bring your child? Obviously a normal person would say No.

You would think that one of her ‘firecracker’ friends (who ironically she doesn’t post about because they value their privacy) would tell her to stop posting all those photos of her kids. Does she realise how much exposure those children get? I would spot either of her children if I saw them in public. I know their name, age, where they go to school etc. And don’t even get m started on screenshots being taken. 🤢🤢

if you have a public platform please don’t post photos/videos of your children online. (Or let them have their own public YouTube account!!) End of. And in this case, ignorance is NOT bliss… and it definitely isn’t an excuse. The sooner a law is passed to protect children the better. Not just aimed at Denise.

I actually think they know but they just don’t care.
It’s like when Stacey Dooely asked the Sacconejolys about pedos watching and he said does it really matter 🙈🤢 they all just want the money , they know people are nosey etc and it’s the kids that bring the views

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg 100% agree this one is a tool...
her children are accessories to her... she clearly doesn't give a flying f**k about their safety has every little detail about them up you could nearly tell what time beth is going to be at industry estate for her gym class by her posts shes a pedalo or kidnappers delight between posting their every move to putting kids up naked in the bath...
Definitely has her eating disorder back no amount of makeup or fake hair(extensions are shockin bad) can make her look healthy shes like a lollipop head...
As for her husband wasn't he with someone else till she found out she was pregnant with jude...
I think people would have more respect for her if she was actually more real instead of pretending everything is rosie when its clearly not...
And dont get me started on her products that so much time goes into sure why dont you bring us on a tour of your factory that makes all these straighteners etc that are cleary ali express...
Just pure tacky
How does no one question her staff turnover either alot of her so called day ones must of had face-lifts because they are not who she had on snap in her first shop

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There is no way she will take Beth offline, she’s trying to make the poor child some kind of child influencer it’s a disgrace. Who the duck gives their child a YouTube channel WITH a bleeping content creator to make the videos.

She will be on crying when Beth is getting bullied by kids her own age and is it any wonder grown women are talking about the child’s accent

As for her husband wasn't he with someone else till she found out she was pregnant with jude...
I think people would have more respect for her if she was actually more real instead of pretending everything is rosie when its clearly not...
Stop is that true? I had always wondered how did he put up with her on her phone morning until night, like does anyone remember how bad she was, it was shocking. I know she is raking it in and he benefits but at the end of the day relationship and family over money surely.
She is addicted herself, to all the attention. She could easily hand that account over to a content creator/marketing person but she won’t

Last edited:
  • Heart
When she's not making a fool of the child and Denise the odd occasion let's a clip of Beth being normal slip through. Like she's in the background talking or laughing at something, Beth seems quite sweet and normal also there's no stupid fckn accent. Which makes me sad because when she does parade her like a badly bred show pony or gives her the phone for her fashion reviews. Its awful and makes an absolute fool of the child. I feel like Beth puts this fake act on because she thinks that's what people love and want to see because that's what her mother is putting in her head. That no one wants to see normal Beth just the cringey YouTube version.

I've probably way over thought this🤦‍♀️

• Sad
When she's not making a fool of the child and Denise the odd occasion let's a clip of Beth being normal slip through. Like she's in the background talking or laughing at something, Beth seems quite sweet and normal also there's no stupid fckn accent. Which makes me sad because when she does parade her like a badly bred show pony or gives her the phone for her fashion reviews. Its awful and makes an absolute fool of the child. I feel like Beth puts this fake act on because she thinks that's what people love and want to see because that's what her mother is putting in her head. That no one wants to see normal Beth just the cringey YouTube version.

I've probably way over thought this🤦‍♀️
No unfortunately you got it spot on. She’s seems like a lovely child but every time Denise has the camera on her Beth goes into acting mode. I just always see her little face looking for proper recognition and approval from her mother. 🥲 If you listen to Denise answering Beth when she’s filming, she’s only half listening, distracted by her phone. More interested in filming Beth for content, it’s all ‘mmmn sure’ rather than actually listening to the child or even answering her! And then she says this is just a snippet of my life!! Give us a break, she’s never off that phone.

There is no way she will take Beth offline, she’s trying to make the poor child some kind of child influencer it’s a disgrace. Who the duck gives their child a YouTube channel WITH a bleeping content creator to make the videos.

She will be on crying when Beth is getting bullied by kids her own age and is it any wonder grown women are talking about the child’s accent

Stop is that true? I had always wondered how did he put up with her on her phone morning until night, like does anyone remember how bad she was, it was shocking. I know she is raking it in and he benefits but at the end of the day relationship and family over money surely.
She is addicted herself, to all the attention. She could easily hand that account over to a content creator/marketing person but she won’t
💯 she could let someone else do the SM.. but then how on earth would she get the external validation that she craves? What normal person says that their DMs are always open to strangers? Who the duck had the time for a start!! Absolutely addicted to the attention.

God she looks worryingly thin in the screenshot from her video call she put up, and the bloody pose and all 🙄

Reactions: 2
How has she no loose/saggy skin or stretch marks around her bellybutton area especially after two kids ??!

How has she no loose/saggy skin or stretch marks around her bellybutton area especially after two kids ??!
she probably has stretch marks on her lower tummy. She was also extremely thin when she was pregnant and her bump wasn’t huge, even towards the end of her pregnancy. Loose skin is usually a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time, like someone who is very overweight for a long time and then they lose weight rapidly. Denise never puts on any weight.

Lots of people manage to avoid it. Her bump on Jude was quite neat & she didn’t seem to gain any weight so it’s easy to get back into shape.

Lots of people manage to avoid it. Her bump on Jude was quite neat & she didn’t seem to gain any weight so it’s easy to get back into shape.
I had a neat bump and lost weight during my pregnancy and was size 10/12 and my tummy is a saggy mess 🤣🤣😭🤣

• Haha
Such a contradiction- one minute talking about mum guilt and being away from the kids, next minute planning her party outfits!She is so full of crap!

Reactions: 7
Mark is a drug addict in recovery . He has always drank.
A lot of drug addicts don’t drink. They go full sober because one drink too many could led to “a small line” which could spiral into full blown relapse. They chose not to drink to be in full control of their inhibitions

A lot of drug addicts don’t drink. They go full sober because one drink too many could led to “a small line” which could spiral into full blown relapse. They chose not to drink to be in full control of their inhibitions
Yes I know and that’s what they chose. Most people know their boundaries so if he knows he can have a pint without leading to drugs then that’s ok. Some people just can’t have anything and that’s ok too.

She looks totes different than her normal filtered to f**k ones 😜
Wow

Reactions: 1
So she has a video of Beth going into a class and you can clearly see two girls sitting and there faces as clear as day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.