Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaaat? Why did she put a child on a diet?
Yeah, I think she was playing it off as "healthy", but no "diet" is healthy (ill die on that point)

It was some detoxy bullshit if I remember, Beth was TEENY at the time. It wasn't long after her grommet surgery, THAT long ago

Reactions: 3
She must have had a few messages questioning her cellulite, or the lack there of. She said before that she suffer from ‘terrible’ cellulite and now saying that you can’t see it because she’s lying down. Bullshit. 💩 Bad cellulite doesn’t magically disappear when you lie down. 🙄🙄
Oh and the justification of ‘showing up’ for work with a sick child at home… if I had a business that was well capable of running without me, I would put my kids first every time. And I know she has a supportive husband but I’m sure Jude would prefer his mother when he’s not feeling well. Desperately trying to be relatable but the fact is that most mothers who work full time have no choice to l ave their children when they are sick.

And straight into the big sell. 🙄 And still trying to flog those invented brushes for 9.99 on sale, when they’re like 3.50 all the time on SHEIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No cream can get rid of cellulite, it’s genetics !!! Supermodels have it !! Load of shite

Whaaaaaat? Why did she put a child on a diet?
Didn’t she get upset over Jude’s weight as well? Hope she doesn’t project her body issues onto her children

Reactions: 4
No cream can get rid of cellulite, it’s genetics !!! Supermodels have it !! Load of shite

Didn’t she get upset over Jude’s weight as well? Hope she doesn’t project her body issues onto her children
Yes she said she was triggered because someone said he was chubby… babies are supposed to be chubby, 🙄 I reckon she has a full blown eating disorder atm.

Reactions: 4
I just watched a video about people posting their children publicly, and something really jumped out at me. They asked a question.. if you were bringing your child to a water park but were told beforehand that there was going to be peadophile’s there watching, would you still bring your child? Obviously a normal person would say No.

You would think that one of her ‘firecracker’ friends (who ironically she doesn’t post about because they value their privacy) would tell her to stop posting all those photos of her kids. Does she realise how much exposure those children get? I would spot either of her children if I saw them in public. I know their name, age, where they go to school etc. And don’t even get m started on screenshots being taken. 🤢🤢

if you have a public platform please don’t post photos/videos of your children online. (Or let them have their own public YouTube account!!) End of. And in this case, ignorance is NOT bliss… and it definitely isn’t an excuse. The sooner a law is passed to protect children the better. Not just aimed at Denise.

I actually think they know but they just don’t care.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.