Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little sermon yesterday using the analogy of a circus.. how we all contribute to the ‘bullying’ if we even read anything negative, she’s such a sanctimonious cow. Nobody is allowed have an opinion or question any of these insta huns without being branded a bully. (Responding to Trishas transformation stories) Then she ends it with the saying ‘not my circus, not my monkey’s’ which ‘liherally’ means you should mind your own business! Why don’t you take your own advice Denise. 🙈😆🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Denise is a prime example of someone who got popular for something in particular, in her case hair & now thinks she is an authority on absolutely everything when in reality she comes across really thick, common & ignorant. Social media has a lot to answer for with people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The content of her kids today was riveting, not. Who wants to see that shite. 🙈

Reactions: 3
Denise is a prime example of someone who got popular for something in particular, in her case hair & now thinks she is an authority on absolutely everything when in reality she comes across really thick, common & ignorant. Social media has a lot to answer for with people like her.
I started following her when she was in hot water for filming herself while driving!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anybody spot Beth’s snotty nose when she was putting stickers on the coffee cups? Hopefully it’s just hayfever 😫

Anybody spot Beth’s snotty nose when she was putting stickers on the coffee cups? Hopefully it’s just hayfever 😫
I was wondering how many hands had touched those cups before the client gets a cuppa in them.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she getting rid of the walker as health nurse advised her due to Jude walking on his tiptoes, walkers have always been bad for kids never had one

So she getting rid of the walker as health nurse advised her due to Jude walking on his tiptoes, walkers have always been bad for kids never had one
The issue with walkers is people put their kids in them for long periods to free themselves up to get things done. They really shouldn’t be used for more than 10-15 mins & feet should always be flat to the floor. Both of mine had one with an adjustable seat, if they’re too tall or too short for one it can do harm so if used correctly a few minutes won’t do any harm. One of mine had prolonged reflux & he got so much comfort from the few mins he got to run about

Reactions: 3
The issue with walkers is people put their kids in them for long periods to free themselves up to get things done. They really shouldn’t be used for more than 10-15 mins & feet should always be flat to the floor. Both of mine had one with an adjustable seat, if they’re too tall or too short for one it can do harm so if used correctly a few minutes won’t do any harm. One of mine had prolonged reflux & he got so much comfort from the few mins he got to run about
I have nothing against them myself just never had one for mine I Have a 9month and still don’t have one I do however have one of them jump things he only uses it now and again.

I have nothing against them myself just never had one for mine I Have a 9month and still don’t have one I do however have one of them jump things he only uses it now and again.
The jump things are as bad for their hips as walkers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.