Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both my kids loved their walkers. No problem with their development or walking whatsoever.

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t a rave thread (and you know I’m not a fan of Denise) but, I am in awe at how much she seems to get done in a day! Baby not sleeping (alongside having another small child to look after), gym workout, working and juggling life in general and without moaning too. She is also seems like a great boss, supporting her staff and giving them credit and praise when it’s deserved. Have to give her credit for that.

Reactions: 4
I know this isn’t a rave thread (and you know I’m not a fan of Denise) but, I am in awe at how much she seems to get done in a day! Baby not sleeping (alongside having another small child to look after), gym workout, working and juggling life in general and without moaning too. She is also seems like a great boss, supporting her staff and giving them credit and praise when it’s deserved. Have to give her credit for that.
Credit where credit is due. She’s liherally so annoying and the manifesting shite is annoying but she comes across as such a nice person to work for

Reactions: 2
Did you see the state of justjoannesjourney hairline after getting her colour done in Pelo. Stained all across her forehead.
I remember facesbygrace coming out of Pelo like that before. I'd go mental if my colourist left me like that!!!

Did you see the state of justjoannesjourney hairline after getting her colour done in Pelo. Stained all across her forehead.
I remember facesbygrace coming out of Pelo like that before. I'd go mental if my colourist left me like that!!!
My forehead aborbs colour like a sponge, however I am always given barrier cream & then remover, there is no need for anyone to have colour everywhere.

Happened to my mam evert time she went

I'm all about building your kids confidence, but she takes it way too far with Beth. Its like she can do no wrong. That child is in for a hard landing when her gets her first disappoint in life, it doesn't come first in a race, doesn't get thd lead in the school play. Isn't invited ot a party. All part of normal kids growing up, or has it all changed since my kids were growing up. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm all about building your kids confidence, but she takes it way too far with Beth. Its like she can do no wrong. That child is in for a hard landing when her gets her first disappoint in life, it doesn't come first in a race, doesn't get thd lead in the school play. Isn't invited ot a party. All part of normal kids growing up, or has it all changed since my kids were growing up. 🤷‍♀️
In fairness to Denise (and I hate that I have to said because she annoys me so much 😆), but I do think that she is teaching Beth to be grateful for what she has and to see obstacles as hurdles to climb, and take every failure as an opportunity to grow etc etc. Whether she lives what she preaches is another thing. 🤣

She’s such a hypocrite all the time though.. the other day she posted a story with Beth on her new iPad, saying how she finally caved and got her one, but hatted them. Why? She’s let Beth on YouTube and her own stories allowing thousands of complete strangers watch her videos. How can she not see that that could be far more damaging?

Back with the Beth spam - enough!Child is way too grown up for her age.And as for telling us how to source designer shoes for kids- there's a cost of living crisis Denise - read the room you twit.

Reactions: 7
Did she honestly just announce to thousands of people where the kids school tour is id be fuming if my child was in that school lord knows who could see that and know where a group of kids are going to be a tour is different to school kids can wander off etc I’m shocked at her whatever about anything else but she should not have done that

Reactions: 7
Who cares THAT much about their child’s clothes that they’d source clothes for the kid?? When I was Beths age if the clothes werent available in my size, I just wouldn’t be getting them 😂 My mam did not go through the internet/catalogs (although in the early 2000s that wouldn’t really have been a thing anyways). It was whatever was on the shelf in Next/Penneys etc. Its absolutely mind boggling.

Last edited:
Who cares THAT much about their child’s clothes that they’d source clothes for the kid?? When I was Beths age if the clothes werent available in my size, I just wouldn’t be getting them 😂 My mam did not go through the internet/catalogs (although in the early 2000s that wouldn’t really have been a thing anyways). It was whatever was on the shelf in Next/Penneys etc. Its absolutely mind boggling.
Someone is sourcing kids clothes for her, get a grip Denise.

• Haha
Does she honestly think anyone gives a shite wallet she is wearing!Denise, is you read this, major blooper today.You forget to tan ur legs 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.