Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I evenly found her, what’s shadow banned?
My understanding is when you've been reported and have been found to go against the insta community guidelines, Insta can stop your profile showing up in a search, so no new followers can find your profile. According to Google a shadow ban lasts 14 days. Others here might be able to explain better but that's the gist of it!

Oh right, I never heard of it? So basically Denise being punished by Instagram for break rules again! Sounds about right 🤣 wonder what she was reported for 🤔

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t find her when I went looking in the “search” part but when I found a message she replied to ages ago (all before Jude was born) I was able to go to her profile that way.
I apparently had unfollowed her in the interim, didn’t even remember!!!

Reactions: 1
I just watched the you tube video - one giant ad and not very well done
She really needs to take her kids off the Internet

Reactions: 5
Also she’s naming other children in her video. She has shared where Beth goes to school previously and it’s just a bit much. And like who is the target audience? And like all editing and the “it’s Beth” banner. Cringe but also what the hell

Reactions: 13
I never usually comment on these pages but I am purely with the hopes that Denise does actually see this. There is a reason why the age for having an Instagram account is 13 (which in my opinion is very low but anyway) it’s completely circumventing Instagram’s community guidelines by ‘sharing a page’ with your child and the moniker ‘Denise Beth’ will support this. No one minds a child being caught on stories now and again and the odd cute video but allowing your child free rein of your page is a violation of the guidelines. And these guidelines are specifically put in place to protect children from bad people who have bad intentions and to protect the mental state of young children who have no business being online in an adults world, it’s truly as simple as that. YouTube also forbids accounts to be set up by children younger than 13 so any parent who goes out of their way to set up a page specifically for their child is inadvertently knowing that they are again circumventing YouTube policy - which AGAIN is put in place to protect children. I know people do it but it is not right, it’s terrifying that parents decide to ignore this element even though they themselves are ‘social media stars’ and are so aware of the playing field. And I know many will say ‘oh Beth wants to do it’ therefore it’s not exploitation but to that I would say so whatever a child asks for we give? Regardless of suitability for age, regardless of safety - If your child asks you for something do you just give them what they want? Give me a break, this is how you raise children to be bad adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched the YouTube video and it is so harmless. Genuinely lovely video of Beth wanting to be a YouTuber- so cute.

The harm that can potentially come from it being sooooooo public is immeasurable and it won't be until Beth is 13/14/15 that Denise will have to live with the regret of what she has done.

It is a blatant ad. Denise goes out of her way to show that she is not like the other instahuns pouring the 2kg bag of jellies into a bowl ("I'll not bore you lads") but she'll fully exploit her daughter to advertise them under the guise of "shes only having a bit of fun".

Bullying and cyberbullying is now a part of the primary school curriculum that must be taught to every child - by law. Imagine in 5th or 6th Class when the teacher (or sometimes an outside agency) discusses privacy and keeping yourself safe online and Beth will put her hand up and tell them that she regularly does giveaways/unboxing/ootd/homework on her mam's HUGE Instagram page, her mam uses her name for discount codes and she has her own YouTube channel (to mention a few). All before she is 13 as another poster pointed out above. And you can be sure that even if content is removed in a year or so when they eventually cop on it will always be there to be used in a way that they won't be happy with.

(I genuinely hope this will never be the case. Beth is a dote of a child. However, I have even seen screen grabs being used to cyberbully children and it can get nasty. Which is never the victims fault and all of this shouldn't be the case. It is wrong. I just wouldn't take that chance of it potentially happening with my child.)

Reactions: 8
I'll leave my personal feelings on Beth at the door because she's only a product of her environment and she's an innocent 6 year old.

I also get little girls wanting to be big girls- this has been the case since time began! I have a relative who's then 10 year old girl was only DYING to be let on Insta, so they made her an account that only a handful of us were added to (and was checked daily to make sure nobody new was added). We had to tolerate her little 'go lives' a few times a week until she lost interest (usually her 'baking' or showing off her new runners etc!!).

Reactions: 4
I feel horrible for saying it but that child is very annoying
Generally I don’t care about children unless it’s my niece or nephew or the child of a close friend. I couldn’t give a tit about some random insta huns daughter 😂 not sure who the target audience is.

Reactions: 8
Generally I don’t care about children unless it’s my niece or nephew or the child of a close friend. I couldn’t give a tit about some random insta huns daughter 😂 not sure who the target audience is.
Yeah it’s bizarre, it’s a disgrace really

Reactions: 5
I wonder what the parents of Beths friends think of it all. What age is she, 6? She’s old before her years, and it’s not at all her fault.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Pelo has a guy in training the staff in a brand of extensions and it's up that "Jake educationing the Dublin team"...
Now I am not the best a grammar, and certainly not the grammar police but if you're posting online surely you double check/read back on your words before posting? It's grand just your normal Joe soap posting or commenting but when it's a business page or an 'influencers' page like Denise, do they really not read back over before posting?!
Shes clever out , lecturing people on who to follow etc, today , full pf tit , and she’s definitely not a angel herself, well able to give digs , said she doesn’t take free stuff,,now Beth has her YouTube, so i guess she will justify a 6 year old to get the stuff,

Reactions: 7
The gospel according to Saint Denise 🙄🙄 there’s lots of huns I don’t follow but I check their stories or just read here!! If you were to go by the amount of comments some of them get on their posts they’d never get a days work with a brand in their lives 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.