Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not really surprised the child has a YouTube channel now!! Denise really doesn’t comprehend the dangers of the internet especially for a 6 year old, I’d hate to think of all the weirdos tuning in to watch my child!! Also for someone who claims to know so little about technology/internet I’d be even more worried for her daughter safety 🙈

Reactions: 12
I can’t understand why she Just can’t let her make her own radio Station in her room on a blank tape!!! It was always good enough for me and my brothers 😭😂😂

but in all serious - If the child wants to make her own videos that’s absolutely fine, but sharing them is wrong. Who is her target audience? She’s behind disgraceful to besharing this online

Reactions: 14
I can’t understand why she Just can’t let her make her own radio Station in her room on a blank tape!!! It was always good enough for me and my brothers 😭😂😂

but in all serious - If the child wants to make her own videos that’s absolutely fine, but sharing them is wrong. Who is her target audience? She’s behind disgraceful to besharing this online
Exactly! Buy her a cheap phone and let her have a private Instagram account. But to go and buy expensive equipment and then advertise the channel to all her followers. Not smart at all. Even the “takeovers” she does on Denises page are too much

Reactions: 10
Exactly! Buy her a cheap phone and let her have a private Instagram account.
There’s even a toy instagrammer set you can buy with a little ring light etc.
Besides the obvious safety concerns, imagination play is king at that age. She’s not doing that if it’s all made real by mammy!!
God help her poor teachers…

Reactions: 1
I’m done with the internet, a 6 year old with that camera and she’s after doing Beth up a you tube page. She’s pimping that child out for all she can get. Who is gonna edit these videos etc. she said she’s terrible with that sort of stuff. Is Beth gonna have a “team” behind her now?
Looks like Beth has a Content creator to help with editing!!! Ffs 🤬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She wants beth to be a famous child you tuber and make millions. The child is irritating, she's in no way natural and the American accent is awful. It's not Beth's fault either. Maybe she will appeal to other kids and become very popular. There will also be host of online perverts tuning in.

Reactions: 13
She won’t make a euro. She is setting her up for ridicule and a lonely life. A child like that won’t make many friends unfortunately. It’s hard to believe any mother in this day and age would want this for their innocent little child.

Reactions: 11
She won’t make a euro. She is setting her up for ridicule and a lonely life. A child like that won’t make many friends unfortunately. It’s hard to believe any mother in this day and age would want this for their innocent little child.
She’s putting a target on beths back for bullies.. it’s unbelievable what she’s doing!

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Denise for the most part. I think she’s a savvy business woman but when it comes to the whole fertility saga I really just switch off. I hate commenting on people’s parenting aswell because heaven knows we all have our own ways of doing things. But I think it’s nuts that she has that child in the best of designer gear. She has such notions. Like the Balenciaga shoes in today’s stories. My girl would want to be in them every day and every night for 10 years so I’d get my money’s worth! I totally see that B idolises her mammy and everything she does because she has all the lingo learned and the attitude but isn’t it such a vapid route she’s leading her down? This doesn’t have anything to do with making her more independent, confident maybe but kids need to know that the internet isn’t the real world. This is today’s equivalent of what childhood acting used to be like and look how miserable most of those poor children ended up. Those kids couldn’t cope with reality at all. Their rise and falls are well documented.

Reactions: 17
Denise must be reading here as you can’t see her page anymore! Must be on private! See how long that lasts 🤣
Ridiculous putting her page on private and then setting up a YouTube account for a 6 year old 🙄🙄 I’m actually speechless that she’s hired a ‘manager’ to edit her videos etc!! It’s not that long ago Denise used to boast that Beth wasn’t allowed use a tablet or phone 😂😂 all different when she thinks she can make money off her daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look, the best case scenario is that Beth rebels (like all kids do!) and wants NOTHING to do with social media.

Reactions: 2
Actually no words for her to do that and exploit a young child like that. She’ll be a prime target for bullying as soon as she reaches secondary school. For someone who tried so hard to have Beth to exploit her like this and endanger her own child is nothing short of disgraceful, I feel so sorry for that poor child and the danger she is putting her in. You’ve enough money made Denise so please for the sake of those misfortunate children allow them to grow up in a safe environment without social media and exposure to all sorts of weirdos online. Never mind a child doing free advertisimh for a sweet company to rot children’s teeth and put them at risk of diabetes, wow what an influence she’ll be to all her peers. Shame on you Denise Phillips.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Look, the best case scenario is that Beth rebels (like all kids do!) and wants NOTHING to do with social media.
I doubt that’s going to happen from what I’ve seen on Denise’s stories. But I will say, from watching family/kids YouTube accounts over the years. It doesn’t end well for the kids. mental health, hatred for pushy parents, and wanting nothing to do with social media going forward. Purely because of not having any privacy and everyone knowing your business. A lot has said they didn’t enjoy growing up and never had the experiences that other kids had. They may have had things gifted but lost all their privacy/happiness for it.

Reactions: 3
I had a look at the childs YouTube there… speechless.
There really should be laws that protect children that are under the age of 16..

Reactions: 9
They really should bring in laws for exploiting children as it’s happening so much more these days because of easy access to social media! It’s all for fame hungry mothers to enjoy the attention! They don’t seem to care about the sick perverts out there in the world! Denise the know it all seems to have no cop in!

Reactions: 9
Denise must be reading here as you can’t see her page anymore! Must be on private! See how long that lasts 🤣
I couldn't find her page yesterday either but found her eventually through someone else's page. She’s still showing as public for me so I think she's been shadow banned. She isn't showing up on insta search. She'll be disgusted as it'll stop new people from being able to find and follow her. She must have been reported to Insta a fair few times in order to be shadow banned!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.