Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I daft for not letting anyone hold my baby? I've a 4 month old and have a select few who've held her, all family. Denise has pics of her fella with loads of people and then is holding a new baby....

Maybe it's time I loosened the reigns

Reactions: 2
Am I daft for not letting anyone hold my baby? I've a 4 month old and have a select few who've held her, all family. Denise has pics of her fella with loads of people and then is holding a new baby....

Maybe it's time I loosened the reigns
He still has Covid antibodies so it probably makes it easier for her to relax.

Reactions: 1
Am i the only one that thinks what she made beth wear for the christening looks like a maids dress from the 1930s

Reactions: 11
No we all have to love and Adore Beth like she does! The christening video came up on a reel on my Instagram! Ffs can’t get away from her! Can someone report her again so her stuff isn’t so easy to find 🤣🤣

It’s obviously against insta rules you be letting her 6 year old do take overs? There’s an age limit for Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could be wrong but it looks like she’s dropped followers I thought she was at 82k but the last two days it’s gone down to 81.8!!

Reactions: 4
You're right, social blade is showing a loss of over 400 followers in the past week or so
Because shes so annoying and not interesting anymore. Her inflated following/sharp increase is only nosey people wanting to know about her covid delivery 😂 most of my friends who followed only started because of that. They have since unfollowed her since shes had Jude.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a great advertisement for the weave. She only had it applied for the Christening and mow she’s had it taken out and reapplied. That’s a LOT of upkeep for extensions.. never mind the cost of having it reapplied. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
"Our flight isn't until 10.30 but everyone said to give it a good 2 hours"

WHO DOESNT KNOW THIS?

Who's everyone? Followers? Who would even say that at this point, unless she said ay some point that she hasn't flown since the early 90s and I missed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad she will tell me what the airports are like because the flight website, government websites, Covid and HSE websites don’t give you any information on flying in a pandemic 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I couldn’t leave my 11 week old for something like that! They are only tiny for the blink of an eye 😢

Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I couldn’t leave my 11 week old for something like that! They are only tiny for the blink of an eye 😢
I agree with you - but I guess she would have brought him with her if she could get the passport

Reactions: 5
I agree with you - but I guess she would have brought him with her if she could get the passport
That’s true I suppose but he probably hasn’t even gotten his 2nd baby vaccinations yet either! Just my personal opinion that she doesn’t even need to be there she’ll still make plenty of money off it!

Reactions: 6
That’s true I suppose but he probably hasn’t even gotten his 2nd baby vaccinations yet either! Just my personal opinion that she doesn’t even need to be there she’ll still make plenty of money off it!
Absolutely. And in the current climate, there is no reason at all why the photos couldn’t be taken in Ireland

Reactions: 4
I thought she was breastfeeding! It’s hard enough trying to get away for one night when you breastfeeding. How long is she gone for?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.