Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Beth has done a far better add for sweet king than the adults lol
Generally I dislike other peoples kids, my tolerance for girls is quite low but I cant help but like Beth. Just not a fan of the exposure of kids.

Reactions: 2
jaysus denise is insufferable...
She talks like a patronising high babies teacher trying to get the class to do their colouring inside the lines.
Lord give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must be getting some negative comments about the YouTube channel ๐Ÿ˜‰ either that or sheโ€™s reading here ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Beth has done a far better add for sweet king than the adults lol
I caved and had a little look, you're right haha she definitely sells them better than the professional floggers who just pour them in a bowl and spout about their discount code.
But unfair to see 3 miserable people have disliked it though.
What the child is doing is harmless but I don't think Denise should be promoting it to her audience, people on the internet can be cruel and the child is only 6.

Reactions: 4
jaysus denise is insufferable...
She talks like a patronising high babies teacher trying to get the class to do their colouring inside the lines.
Lord give me strength
Couldnโ€™t of described her better myself with her monotone. Busy bee reading tattle today Denise.!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes clever out , lecturing people on who to follow etc, today , full pf tit , and sheโ€™s definitely not a angel herself, well able to give digs , said she doesnโ€™t take free stuff,,now Beth has her YouTube, so i guess she will justify a 6 year old to get the stuff,
Just watched.. oh sheโ€™s only fuming! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ Yeah grand Denise, you pimp out your kids all you want. As long as the insights is drawing attention to your page and making you money.. who cares about you exploiting your child for a few more followers and likes. All about the fame and money. ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ถ

Reactions: 9
its unfortunate that an opportunity is being missed regarding on line bullying. Its a real issue for lots of people but its being watered down to the "be kind" dont criticize me brigade.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People are commenting on her child because sheโ€™s blasting her all over the internet! New flash Denise not everyone likes your child as much as you ๐Ÿ™ˆ
And still banging on about the passport sheโ€™s raging she canโ€™t throw money at the passport office!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you give a synopsis of what she said as to be honest I just tapped through
Her gospel will be printed in next Sundayโ€™s parish newsletter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ basically it was a be kind sermon that by watching someone you โ€˜hateโ€™ you are actually boosting their profile as such!! You are attracting attention to them from brands also, she said something about commenting on kids appearance or something like that I missed that bit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Passive aggressive much?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Her gospel will be printed in next Sundayโ€™s parish newsletter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ basically it was a be kind sermon that by watching someone you โ€˜hateโ€™ you are actually boosting their profile as such!! You are attracting attention to them from brands also, she said something about commenting on kids appearance or something like that I missed that bit!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Denise wanting to make it clear that the very expensive Sony camera that Beth โ€˜borrowsโ€™ way actually bought for work.. somebodyโ€™s reading here ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Saint Denise of course! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚ I was referring to the message one of her โ€˜fansโ€™ sent her. Basically saying weโ€™re all just jealous. ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s interesting how they always get these messages to back up their point ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I wouldnโ€™t be a bit jealous of her tacky life having her miracle babies and then canโ€™t wait to get away from them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If sheโ€™s all about positivity and focussing on good things then why is she reading here? She should take her own advice and stay off this tread! She canโ€™t control what we think of her any more then she can control the passport situation ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The child trying on the lipsticks. Please. No one wants to see it.

Reactions: 9
Just shows how much respect she has for the gifts she receives - would you let your child open every single one and try them meaning that you couldnโ€™t donate or give any of them to anyone?

Reactions: 13
j
I donโ€™t know why Denise insists on posting these videos.. she could easily let the child do them and keep them private (if it is the childโ€™s โ€˜hobbyโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„). Beth is only six, sheโ€™s not online so wouldnโ€™t know if it was posted or not. Signing her up to an agency and now having someone to edit her videos shows how serious she is, although she insists itโ€™s harmless fun. She says she doesnโ€™t want to put Beth out there to be hurt, but thatโ€™s exactly what sheโ€™s doing! For all the positive messages she gets there are going to be twice as many not so nice message/ comments or dislikes on YouTube. And she canโ€™t control it if itโ€™s a public account. She can bang on about โ€˜Be kindโ€™ but the world isnโ€™t kind and sheโ€™s leaving that child wide open to all sorts of attention.
Ps WTF sends messages like โ€˜oh she put a smile on my face and made my dayโ€™ about a strangers child??! Weirdos Denise, thatโ€™s who!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.