Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Getting more painful by the day , the changes in her, don’t believe Voduz doing that well , mc cabes pharmacy has alot of their stuff half price, there recharge straighter was shit , definitely manifesting life better than it is 🤩
A hairdresser friend of mine bought a dryer off them. Returned it a week later because it was over heating! Not worth the hype i don’t think!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
This is on hse site, if you’ve no symptoms you can stop isolating. They told me to stop testing (was still positive on antigens) but no symptoms and if I was in busy place or near vulnerable people to wear a mask. Really surprise you were told that (unless you work maybe for hse/hospital setting it might be different)
648B2E92-DDCA-47ED-83A9-D78866C142A2.jpeg

petal1

VIP Member
Yes I evenly found her, what’s shadow banned?
My understanding is when you've been reported and have been found to go against the insta community guidelines, Insta can stop your profile showing up in a search, so no new followers can find your profile. According to Google a shadow ban lasts 14 days. Others here might be able to explain better but that's the gist of it!

Mslittlechat

💯 agree I think they are heading to a wedding but still I hate kids took out of school for a holiday especially when they have just had two weeks off same with people going in January after having two weeks at Xmas
i know what you mean!
generally I think needs and parents need a break/holiday and deserve to get away and if they can’t afford peak times then it’s little harm but she well can afford it!!! Maybe it’s a wedding so…