Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giggles_no1

I filled out the form last night got an email this morning asking for a photo of the batch number then got an email I’d hear back in seven days. What’s more annoying is no mention on their socials only I saw it on tea spill I’d have been none the wiser till it blew up or worse!
That’s exactly how I found out too!, very frustrating. I’ve only emailed them in the last hour but always found they’re customer service a nightmare to deal with. I hate that I like they’re products 😂😂 dunno weather to reorder the hairdryer when Back in stock or order a completely different one.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
How long does it take to hear back after you send back the dryer.. sent mine back last work haven't heard anything back and I never got a tracking number for dpd.
I just tracked mine and they received it this morning, I’ll give it a day or two to see if they get in touch I won’t accept a credit note either

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’s in the front seat of a moving vehicle with that baby just sitting on her lap!! I’m actually shocked. 😳
I’ve been there & everyone does it, the kids see nothing from the back seat. Everyone crawls at a snails pace, honestly you’d walk it quicker & everyone leaves a huge gap between cars so everyone can see properly & take photos.
i took the back seat last year & it was shit! my 10yo took the front seat & the baby switched between him & my husband any time the car was stopped.

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
She's a twat with her manifesting how about manifesting me a new hairdryer ffs waiting a month now have messaged them and no reply either. My friend bought a hair brush today in a local store €3.50 qnd the exact same as the voduz brush no difference she's a pure con woman.
Message them on the instagram voduz customer care page they’ll get back to ya quick enough

Wth2021

Ah in fairness these shoot trips barely last 24 hours usually

But wow that latest post is an eye opener, she’s really changed
This is definitely more than 24 hours. She was going on yesterday about how she needs clothes for some night out on Tues night when they thought their bags were awol.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
The way it works is they send DPD to pick it up off you so you need to package it up with the form they will send you and then once they get it back they will offer you credit note or the rose gold one. If you want the rose gold your prob better off writing it on the returns form and you’ll have it quicker I would imagine
I still have the box!

Aaargh

She’s got a great work ethic though, I always found people who were brought up thinking the sun shone out of their arses to be afraid of hard work. Like it’s beneath them.

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
It’s says on there website now that it’s only hairdryers with no batch number on it yesterday there was a batch code I’m confused

Erin and Judith don’t follow each other any more 🤔
It was changed last week to ones with no batch code.