Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giggles_no1

Omg I didn't know that was a Voduz invested brush. I bought one for dd ages ago on Shein. 😂😂😂😂😂
I always buy my ones from AliExpress only €1 😂😂

I’ve only noticed now the hair dryer was being recalled and of course it’s my one.. how long does it seem to be taken to hear back once you fill out the form on the page?

Mybiscoff

Does anyone know who that dose is that she shared a reel of? For some reason it has just irritated the daylights out of me

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Oh right? I got an email today to log into DPD and fill out the form, size, weight etc of the parcel print the label and drop off at a local collection point!
They must have changed it I literally emailed them (voduz) my details and they set up the collection for me I didn’t have to do any of that. There customer service is horrific .

Ratsout

VIP Member
She’s in a car.. car behind her, driver distracted could easily bump into the back of the car and that’s a very young baby completely unsupported.
It doesn’t look like she’s on the driver side. They’re also going at a snails pace. She’s not endangering anyone but her own child

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Is Erin not doing the jewellery range anymore? She doesn’t seem to have it on her page or wear it anymore.
I know it was only rubbish, the crystal stones where no more real, just coloured glass 🤣