Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Napamermaid

Has she had her lips done ? Hadnt watched her in a while and rhink they look all plumped up in that make up story

whattheactualf

I have no interest in her products at all but just wondering, did she ever speak about the faulty hairdryers? Issue a statement or apology?

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I got the email today to send the photo of my batch and model number I then instantly got a reply thanking me for my query and due to the high level of recalls I’ll hear back in seven days

JustmeKC

VIP Member
The way it works is they send DPD to pick it up off you so you need to package it up with the form they will send you and then once they get it back they will offer you credit note or the rose gold one. If you want the rose gold your prob better off writing it on the returns form and you’ll have it quicker I would imagine
And the rose gold is no longer on their site. I wonder is the reason they are taking so long to get back to people because they are waiting for stock.

Still no sign of my refund yet.

The Foz

Maybe it just the angle of the photo where she tagged dainty bear, but it looked like Jude has a serious amount of cradle cap.

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
I’ve been waiting over two weeks to get it sorted. Finally got an answer Thursday evening to say I’ll get a credit note but don’t know how I’m to receive it. Wouldn’t entertain the idea of a refund