Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no fan but it's just the terminology used. Hairdressers do a four year apprenticeship before qualifying. When you are qualified you can go on to to a colour master course which is more advanced. The term masters is used. Academic people may not think it's much but it is hard work to complete an apprenticeship and colour masters.
In that industry it's probably the same amount of years someone would put into a masters degree in their chosen field

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm no fan but it's just the terminology used. Hairdressers do a four year apprenticeship before qualifying. When you are qualified you can go on to to a colour master course which is more advanced. The term masters is used. Academic people may not think it's much but it is hard work to complete an apprenticeship and colour masters.
In that industry it's probably the same amount of years someone would put into a masters degree in their chosen field
Not really because to get on to a Masters course (with very few exceptions) you need a degree first, which is 4 years and then a Masters is a further 1-2 years with a thesis of around 40,000 words. You also need a high grade in your bachelors degree to be even accepted on to the Masters course.

Reactions: 18
It's absolutely nowhere near the equivalent in terms of time or effort. If that was the case every Joe Soap would have a Masters. In that industry, if they want to call a 5 week course a 'Master' grand but that is not what is considered a Masters qualification in any other discipline academically. It's a minimum one year and mostly two, post degree. I'd never in a million years say I had done a Masters after only 5 weeks 😂🙈

Reactions: 20
She didn’t say she did a masters course. She said that she had a masters degree, and I’m sorry there’s a world of difference. She is purposely trying to imply to her followers that she has a degree. I actually don’t care what level of education someone has, but the fact that she would tell such a barefaced lie speaks volumes and doesn’t exactly fit in with the ‘authentic’ life she tries to portray.

Reactions: 17
Lying about it cheapens it, imo.

It shows she values academia when in fact its just as admirable to have a trade you've worked hard and improved yourself in

Pretending its a masters degree is omparing apples to oranges, when both are perfect in their own field.... and really takes away from those in a trade. Academia is grand, but so is a trade. Same same, but different

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but an apprenticeship is in no way compariable to a masters🤣 a masters involved a 4 year undergrad where you need at least a 2.1 grade to qualify to a masters. A 2.1 is no easy fleet to get. Then the masters is 1-2 years of absolute INTENSE academic work and a 40k word research paper. Not belittling colourist at all but big difference between that and learning how to apply colour safely/correctly 😬

Reactions: 14
What masters have ye all done lol I got away with a 12,000 word thesis 🤣 Anyways, we all know Denise is a top class bullshitter that lives in her own little delusional world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but an apprenticeship is in no way compariable to a masters🤣 a masters involved a 4 year undergrad where you need at least a 2.1 grade to qualify to a masters. A 2.1 is no easy fleet to get. Then the masters is 1-2 years of absolute INTENSE academic work and a 40k word research paper. Not belittling colourist at all but big difference between that and learning how to apply colour safely/correctly 😬
I wasn't trying to compare them, I was just trying to put context to it in that industry. Jesus I can appreciate how hard people work to get a masters degree. I can't listen to Denise 🙊 so I didn't know the terminology she used.

My point was if your chosen field is hairdressing it takes hard work and years of learning to get to that level and a colour masters is way more than applying colour safely. And I thought she just said I've a masters and that would be the term used. Lying about it is nearly acting like she's trying to prove something

Reactions: 3
Actually interesting to see honest reviews on the veja shoes. I was going to treat myself to a pair for the summer and seen Lisa Jordan and her kids wearing them, (shamed to be influenced tbh)..funnily enough LJ literally advertising with a discount code the exact ones Denise said cut the feet of Beth.

Reactions: 4
@Pandora I tried a pair on in arnotts and they were so heavy and uncomfortable, felt like I’d bricks on my feet. Didn’t buy them.

Did Beth & Jude have Covid or what? Just seen her stories saying thanks for the get well messages. I try not to watch her stories much anymore as I don’t want to be given her engagement.

Did Beth & Jude have Covid or what? Just seen her stories saying thanks for the get well messages. I try not to watch her stories much anymore as I don’t want to be given her engagement.
[/QUOTE
waragainstinstagrammers - it has all the huns stories stored there but they are not getting the views!

Reactions: 2
I seemed to have missed that too I don’t think she mentioned them being unwell and then thanks people for the messages asking about them

She has it herself again, I think people were wondering did Jude and Beth get it as she wasn’t isolating from them .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.