Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go on about Masters in there. I heard her saying that such a one was busy doing her masters and the client was all like oh wow such a commitment, I’m halfway through my Masters

Denise was on about a 5 week colour master course and the client assumed (as she was led to!) Masters Degree

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They go on about Masters in there. I heard her saying that such a one was busy doing her masters and the client was all like oh wow such a commitment, I’m halfway through my Masters

Denise was on about a 5 week colour master course and the client assumed (as she was led to!) Masters Degree
Yeah my friend's sister did a "Masters" in colour. Like fair play for upskilling and all that but it's just an insult to anyone with an actual Masters!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just said on her stories that she studied ‘Advanced Science with a masters degree’ from Crumlin College.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Crumlin College have a degree course, never mind a masters? Does she mean she did a course and was awarded a certificate or diploma?
I said this ages ago I literally told her I got/was doing my masters (an actual MSc) and she said she had a masters too. Like looked me dead in the eye and said she had a masters 😂 She says it all the time when the stylists do a “masters of colouring” course too!! Its mental.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I said this ages ago I literally told her I got/was doing my masters (an actual MSc) and she said she had a masters too. Like looked me dead in the eye and said she had a masters 😂 She says it all the time when the stylists do a “masters of colouring” course too!! Its mental.
Fake it til you make it Denise. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 🤣🤣 Jesus she really does live in her own little fantasy world. Would you not be embarrassed to be such a spoofer, 🙊 or is she genuinely too stupid to know what an actual Masters Degree entails? I’m mortified for her. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is Beth wearing fake tan on her legs???
I was wondering that because her face is way paler than her legs. Maybe she got a colour on her legs if she plays sports etc but given her mam’s connections to BPerfect, it’s probably fake tan.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering that because her face is way paler than her legs. Maybe she got a colour on her legs if she plays sports etc but given her mam’s connections to BPerfect, it’s probably fake tan.
This is a woman who often puts a filter on her child so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 2
Spotted a Moncler coat in Jude's wardrobe. That's like €300 for a coat that will fit him for what 3 months? All the gobshites paying over the odds for Voduz shite are paying for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Spotted a Moncler coat in Jude's wardrobe. That's like €300 for a coat that will fit him for what 3 months? All the gobshites paying over the odds for Voduz shite are paying for that.
Maybe a fake ???
I don’t know if they do copies for that brand

Reactions: 1
That coat was out there just for all us normal people to see it. She is all show it’s crazy like, even the christening video she posted it was like a mini wedding can only imagine what Beth’s communion will be like

Reactions: 4
That coat was out there just for all us normal people to see it. She is all show it’s crazy like, even the christening video she posted it was like a mini wedding can only imagine what Beth’s communion will be like
My big fat gypsy communion won’t have a look in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See she got a mention on tea spill for saying she had a masters degree. 🙊 As per usual Denise response is to post a passive aggressive meme 🤣🤣🤣🤣 If education is so unimportant Denise, why do you keep lying about it? there’s absolutely nothing wrong with not having a degree, there IS something wrong with telling people that you have one when you clearly don’t. 🙊

Maybe a fake ???
I don’t know if they do copies for that brand
Probably a present from her pals the McGregors. Tacky AF

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.