Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely no idea why my last post seems to be coming up as if its a spoiler - but I suppose spoiler for Queenbee2020, they are all available on Ali express, no joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with having a mobile in Wexford my granny had one for years and they were the best holidays I wouldn’t slate her for that to be fair
I am not saying there is anything wrong with going too or owing a mobile home.

Denise does nothing but boast, only 2 weeks ago she was showing off her holiday in Barbados and now she is staying in a mobile that is years old & has to get it removed off the site next year & coz it is so old.

She loves to talk into the camera & do her stories for Instagram, when she is waiting for child to do her Piano lessons !!!

A lot of people on here, can’t pay there gas & esb bills as the prices have gone sky high recently.
She keeps boasting how, if you work really “hard”, you can have the same as her...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am not saying there is anything wrong with going too or owing a mobile home.

Denise does nothing but boast, only 2 weeks ago she was showing off her holiday in Barbados and now she is staying in a mobile that is years old & has to get it removed off the site next year & coz it is so old.

She loves to talk into the camera & do her stories for Instagram, when she is waiting for child to do her Piano lessons !!!

A lot of people on here, can’t pay there gas & esb bills as the prices have gone sky high recently.
She keeps boasting how, if you work really “hard”, you can have the same as her...
The tacky headboard in the mobile home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would you pay €20 for a brush? 😳 Like the other poster said, identical brush, comb and clips can be ‘sourced’ on Ali or SHEIN for a fraction of the price. 😂
You asked about the RRP if you add all that stuff up on the website it’s more than 55 euro. The mrs glam products are brilliant. Most hairdressers pay more than 20 euro each for brushes thats standard pricing.

Reactions: 1
You asked about the RRP if you add all that stuff up on the website it’s more than 55 euro. The mrs glam products are brilliant. Most hairdressers pay more than 20 euro each for brushes thats standard pricing.
Ah I know, I get that. Just wondering how they come up with the RRP for a comb or some clips that have been around forever? 🤷🏽‍♀️I can’t comment on Mrs Makeup side of it as I’ve never used the brand.

What’s with the babies being used & ‘mam’ title to sell make up & hair stuff? Odd for this woman to go down this route, with having an ivf following. It’s a very very strange collab??!

Reactions: 2
That’s it in a nutshell. She has zero empathy and cannot read the room. All this manifesting shite. 😡So if I haven’t for my Range Rover and a successful business, I’m less worthy, less deserving? Don’t even get me started on the manifesting a baby. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
That’s it in a nutshell. She has zero empathy and cannot read the room. All this manifesting shite. 😡So if I haven’t for my Range Rover and a successful business, I’m less worthy, less deserving? Don’t even get me started on the manifesting a baby. 🤬🤬🤬
Don’t forget isn’t she moving house soon?
Of course it’s going to be bigger, than the last house 🤣

We can all have the same, if we just “work hard” !!!!

There’s nothing wrong with someone doing well for themselves, but she seems to think, nobody else, works there arse off, in there job.

Reactions: 5
This morning's post - ffs!What should she do now?Hairdressing Denise - stay in your lane!The box of tat sold out because you sold it off at rock bottom. prices.And using the babies to seel the box of tat?Pretty desperate.

Reactions: 4
She just said on her stories that she studied ‘Advanced Science with a masters degree’ from Crumlin College.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Crumlin College have a degree course, never mind a masters? Does she mean she did a course and was awarded a certificate or diploma?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just said on her stories that she studied ‘Advanced Science with a masters degree’ from Crumlin College.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Crumlin College have a degree course, never mind a masters? Does she mean she did a course and was awarded a certificate or diploma?
Oh for duck sake, a masters from Crumlin College. Now I've heard everything. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Is she actually delusional or just pure thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crumlin doesn’t go past certificate level but offers a gateway to some 3rd level courses.

Reactions: 3
Is that an ad for k18? Or is she just trying it herself? So much rambling.
I don’t think it was an ad, she seemed to be trying to put people off it, like it’s a quick solution for people who don’t have time to condition their hair? What she was saying made zero sense. (Then going on about Voduz products and how she can’t recommend other companies. I’d say she’s raging Voduz didn’t come up with it first! Her with her masters degree in advanced science. 🙊🙈🤣😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.