Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest story with Beth playing with Jude, there’s nothing natural about it. Beth is performing and keeps looking up at the camera. Why can’t Denise just let her be a child.

Reactions: 2
The latest story with Beth playing with Jude, there’s nothing natural about it. Beth is performing and keeps looking up at the camera. Why can’t Denise just let her be a child.
There was a video last week of Beth and Jude hugging their granny and Beth was looking at the camera the whole time. It was so unnatural and also, why does Denise feel the need to
1. Record an intimate moment between her kids and grandchildren?
2. Post it to social media.

She has NO concept of living in the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If it was a genuine moment that was just caught on camera, but it’s always so staged. Beth posing like Jude is a little accessory, like ‘look at what a good sister I am’.
It just comes across as so fake. It goes against everything Denise says she stands for.

Reactions: 4
She says she does be in the local pub
I do be down there when she's down I'm not far from where she is I've never seen her in local pub unless it's hotel she's talking about and I know where her mums house is as well and the house is nothing special

Reactions: 3
She's thinks she's the only one to be going down there I've been going there since I was 15mts and I'm 42 now

She's thinks she's the only one to be going down there I've been going there since I was 15mts and I'm 42 now
She does think that she’s the most special person in the world. One of the only woman to do what she does. Full time business owners and a mom? Oh so extraordinary. Oh and she absolutely manifests everything. The universe gifted her everything because she’s a nice person and manifested it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She boasts non stop about how busy her three salons are doing, they are out the door with clients non-stop and the products are flying off the shelves!!!

And in the other hand, she has a mobile home that is quite old, down, in sunny Wexford....

If she is so successful as a business woman, I don’t think you would be going to Sunny Wexford, if she is making as much money as she claims the business is making

• Heart
She boasts non stop about how busy her three salons are doing, they are out the door with clients non-stop and the products are flying off the shelves!!!

And in the other hand, she has a mobile home that is quite old, down, in sunny Wexford....

If she is so successful as a business woman, I don’t think you would be going to Sunny Wexford, if she is making as much money as she claims the business is making
I was thinking the exact same thing myself.

Reactions: 1
Nothing wrong with having a mobile in Wexford my granny had one for years and they were the best holidays I wouldn’t slate her for that to be fair

Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with having a mobile in Wexford my granny had one for years and they were the best holidays I wouldn’t slate her for that to be fair
It’s not the mobile in Wexford - your nanny or most other people with a holiday home for that matter aren’t telling thousands of people, constantly, how successful they are and kitting the whole family out in designer labels. She has started portraying this image of wealth, she wants that image out there so people are just pointing out that the mobile doesn’t tie up with the new image she puts out there. it’s no shade on having a mobile by the sea as a weekend or summer get away

Reactions: 6
There was a video last week of Beth and Jude hugging their granny and Beth was looking at the camera the whole time. It was so unnatural and also, why does Denise feel the need to
1. Record an intimate moment between her kids and grandchildren?
2. Post it to social media.

She has NO concept of living in the moment.
I remember a couple of years back she posted videos of Beth in the bath, poor child was on show for the whole world to see. I’ll never forget the sick feeling in my stomach after seeing it! A friend of mine pulled her up on it and just expressed her concerns (you could literally see the child’s private parts) & Denise shrugged it off and basically said she doesn’t agree. She’s always over shared, sure how else would the woman get attention?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Using the two babies to promote the glam mam box - that's desperate.If her business really was excelling, like she claims it is, she wouldn't need to do these collaborations to sell the tat included inside them.

Reactions: 8
Is she buying a new house I thought she recently got a lot of work done to her house

Tat is right! Voduz’s part is a hairspray, texture spray, brush comb and some clips. The texture spray is probably the only good thing on it. I can’t comment on Mrs Makeup because I don’t know the brand but how they come up with a €145 RRP is beyond me!
Brush alone is 20 odd euro the box is actually brilliant value.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.