Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 7 yo daughter is wearing a unicorn dress right now I asked her where did I get it, she looks at me with a scrunched face and says in a... Clothes shop 😂 kids clothes at that age are irrelevant of name brands maybe in the teen years. That fact the beth knows means Denise believes it's important to flaunt the wealth. It's kind of sad really.

Reactions: 11
Dkny is tat these days. You can pick it up in tk maxx . It’s not the designer brand it was.
That aside counterfeit clothing is widely available. The streets are riddled with idiots and their fake Canada goose, fake Yeezy trainers

Reactions: 5
Dkny is tat these days. You can pick it up in tk maxx . It’s not the designer brand it was.
That aside counterfeit clothing is widely available. The streets are riddled with idiots and their fake Canada goose, fake Yeezy trainers
Denise wouldn't have bought it in TK Maxx, someone will have sourced it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dont you mean manifested it and it popped right into the wardrobe. Isnt that how it works? 🤣🤣🤣
She often shows a pair of red shoes on Beth and when rhyming off her clothes she names some boutique that sourced them for her. Did you ever hear the like. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking of DKNY being tat, a literal dkny watch is apart of Lidl special buy range on Wednesday!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of DKNY being tat, a literal dkny watch is apart of Lidl special buy range on Wednesday!! 😂😂😂
Kildare Village had a DKNY sale a few weeks ago and I got shoes for like 20 quid and tops for a tenner. It definitely isn't what it used to be! I thought that skirt was a bit vulgar on Beth. Like the big branded logo right on the front. Not one bit subtle!

Reactions: 6
Where the story with the little one pjs Beth has on with the hat, why would you need a hat in bed ?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Denise hasn't looked very well for a while? She's on her stories there now talking in her car and she doesn't look a bit well her eyes are sunken in her head

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Denise hasn't looked very well for a while? She's on her stories there now talking in her car and she doesn't look a bit well her eyes are sunken in her head
I've noticed that over the past couple of weeks . Obviously not eating the right foods. She's gone very drawn looking in the face. I think she had a eating disorder in the past :(

Reactions: 4
I've noticed that over the past couple of weeks . Obviously not eating the right foods. She's gone very drawn looking in the face. I think she had a eating disorder in the past :(
Yes thats exactly what I was thinking earlier, huge dark circles under her eyes all the time and her neck bones are really noticeable too, prob just doing too much, suppose it can't be easy owning 3 salons, part owner of a brand and 2 kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

And that's with a filter on so it must be so much worse in real life.

Definitely except they would be dressed in shockingly loud Dolce and Gabbana or Gucci 🤣
Makes me laugh! Some of genuine designer stuff is ugly AF. I wouldn’t be seen dead in it! But because it’s expensive it must be good… ‘the emperor’s new clothes’ literally.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.