Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise sent us all over to Lauara’s View to listen to her story about having dinner sided with feeling jealous.. so passive aggressive. No Denise, we’re not all jealous of you we can just see through your bullshit.
2 bleeping doses

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not ar
Should your small kids know where their clothes come from?
Its a long time since mine were small but I really don't remember them being aware of brands until they hit their teens.
Not at all! I've a daughter same age as Beth and she hasn't a clue what shops or brands her clothes are. She just likes what her clothes look like but she doesn't really have a concept of brands etc.

Reactions: 7
Not ar
Not at all! I've a daughter same age as Beth and she hasn't a clue what shops or brands her clothes are. She just likes what her clothes look like but she doesn't really have a concept of brands etc.
I remember at that age I just loved man u jerseys and Cantona or anything Disney🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
So Beth has no uniform day today and she she sends the child in with a dkny skirt talk about throwing it in peoples faces some people can’t afford things etc could she not just put her in something less show off

Reactions: 13
So Beth has no uniform day today and she she sends the child in with a dkny skirt talk about throwing it in peoples faces some people can’t afford things etc could she not just put her in something less show off
When my child had non uniform days they picked their own clothes. If that’s her wardrobe then so be it. I’m not a fan of Denise really, especially after the Voduz fiasco but I’m actually sick of the notion that people who have something shouldn’t use it for fear of offending someone who doesn’t. That’s like saying I shouldn’t buy a new car because my neighbour can’t afford one.

Reactions: 16
When my child had non uniform days they picked their own clothes. If that’s her wardrobe then so be it. I’m not a fan of Denise really, especially after the Voduz fiasco but I’m actually sick of the notion that people who have something shouldn’t use it for fear of offending someone who doesn’t. That’s like saying I shouldn’t buy a new car because my neighbour can’t afford one.
Totally agree with this. I hate this mentality. And what child at the school is gonna know what dkny even is? Its the adults that will know. And if an adult has a bee in their bonnet about what a child wears, well thats their issue! And a bit weird to be honest. I think the way Denise conducts herself in general is very questionable but this is not something to pick on

Reactions: 7
Quite a few kids in my estate go to Beth's school, and u can assure you, they won't be wearing designer gear.It's just another thing that will make her different from the rest of her classmates.What age is she - 7?Like who puts designer gear on a child no uniform day? A show off - that's who.While the rest of the kids are wearing leggings and hoodies and having regular birthday parties and playdates etc.I never comment on any parent's parental skills, but Denise is determined to make Beth a mini celeb.Let her be a kid.

Reactions: 11
Quite a few kids in my estate go to Beth's school, and u can assure you, they won't be wearing designer gear.It's just another thing that will make her different from the rest of her classmates.What age is she - 7?Like who puts designer gear on a child no uniform day? A show off - that's who.While the rest of the kids are wearing leggings and hoodies and having regular birthday parties and playdates etc.I never comment on any parent's parental skills, but Denise is determined to make Beth a mini celeb.Let her be a kid.
Agreed.. Denise has Beth different as it is.. not saying it’s a bad thing but when you’re a child trying to fit in you want to be the same as your classmates.. if Beth was naturally different it wouldn’t be so bad but she’s not she’s different because of her mother.. I have a feeling beths going to struggle in her teen years not knowing who she really is because mammy has her being someone else

The worst part is it’s not even a nice outfit

• Haha
Oh she’s absolutely determined Beth will be some sort of child star, but I don’t know that any other 7 year olds will really care or know what Beth is wearing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s absolutely determined Beth will be some sort of child star, but I don’t know that any other 7 year olds will really care or know what Beth is wearing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its the adults here projecting onto Beth. That’s a bit weird is it not?? The kids wont have a clue that her clothes cost more money than theirs. Why do the adults here care? Denise sickens my hole with her manifestation shite, dont get me wrong I cant stomach the woman. However if she provides Beth with nice clothes to wear, I don’t understand why she cant wear them? Why does it trigger grown adults so much? Anyway, she said that Beth changed her clothes anyway so god knows what she actually ended up wearing

Its the adults here projecting onto Beth. That’s a bit weird is it not?? The kids wont have a clue that her clothes cost more money than theirs. Why do the adults here care? Denise sickens my hole with her manifestation shite, dont get me wrong I cant stomach the woman. However if she provides Beth with nice clothes to wear, I don’t understand why she cant wear them? Why does it trigger grown adults so much? Anyway, she said that Beth changed her clothes anyway so god knows what she actually ended up wearing
I don’t think the clothes will make the poor child stand out, it’s the fake American accent & pushing hard to make her a stage school kid !
I’m going back years but there was a Billie Barry kid in my school and she was ridiculed something dreadful 😬

Reactions: 10
The thing is Beth knows her clothes and labels. Don't get me wrong, I loved dressing my kids when they were younger, I spent all my spare cash on outfits for them. But they didn't know or care if they were from Dunnes, Penneys, H&M etc.
Beth mentioned thr labels the they day when going through her wardrobe. Its not right for a 7 year old to rhyme off her labels.

I don’t think the clothes will make the poor child stand out, it’s the fake American accent & pushing hard to make her a stage school kid !
I’m going back years but there was a Billie Barry kid in my school and she was ridiculed something dreadful 😬
I live in a town close to her & honestly they almost all speak in that American accent now. Thankfully my son hasn’t so far but he’s picked up quite a few Americanisms. They all spend so much time on YouTube & have picked up a lot from some of the more popular YouTubers but I’m amazed how much his classmates accents have changed in the last couple of years. I’m wondering if it was all the time they spent online through lockdown

Reactions: 1
The thing is Beth knows her clothes and labels. Don't get me wrong, I loved dressing my kids when they were younger, I spent all my spare cash on outfits for them. But they didn't know or care if they were from Dunnes, Penneys, H&M etc.
Beth mentioned thr labels the they day when going through her wardrobe. Its not right for a 7 year old to rhyme off her labels.
Thinking out loud here. I wouldn't be surprised if Denise has repeated over and over how good and expensive her clothes are and then her repeating that to another kid. Kids can be braggy fucks at times. Ive seen it between my nieces and nephews 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think DKNY is considered a designer brand really ? Definitely not a luxury brand , you’d always see DKNY bits in TK Maxx. You’d get kids clothes in a boutique that cost a lot more and are better quality.

I don’t think DKNY is considered a designer brand really ? Definitely not a luxury brand , you’d always see DKNY bits in TK Maxx. You’d get kids clothes in a boutique that cost a lot more and are better quality.
Oh really? I can't go in the one closest to me always rammed stresses me out🤣 Thanks for that I wouldn't have known😊

And to be fair, Beth seems like a lovely child, not a bit spoiled or entitled.

I have to say I completely agree. One of the reasons uniforms have been kept in schools over the years is that it evens the playing field and everyone wears the same thing. There is no one getting picked on for wearing non brand clothes etc. Not that I think that would happen, but you never know. When I was younger I even remember some schools banning "brand" tracksuit bottoms like addidas and Nike (navy or black that sort of matched the uniform) cause not everyone could afford them. As one of the points of the uniform is circumnavigate that whole thing. My sister loves a good designer brand and she doesn't have kids and will often buy my kids the odd nice designer type thing for birthdays and Christmas, I think it's mad as kids only fit I clothes for 5 mins. To be fair she lives abroad and they have much better designer outlets. But I almost be mortified like it's showy off and I definitely wouldn't let my little girl wear anything like that school, it's just a bit obnoxious I think. She would wear her Dunnes, next, h & M and Penneys clothes which is the majority of her wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.