Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes advise and if a client says no you can’t force them to cut their hair. That’s all I’m saying they all seem to be talented hairdressers in pelo. Way overpriced though.
I can’t believe she gets away with charging those prices! And more fool on the gobshites who pay it. 🤣😂

The wet look leggings with cowboy boots. 🤠🙈🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Should your small kids know where their clothes come from?
Its a long time since mine were small but I really don't remember them being aware of brands until they hit their teens.

Reactions: 8
Her name on Instagram is now Denise McLean, is that her married name? I just assumed Phillips was her married name.

When my kids were Beth's age, you'd invite almost the whole class to their parties - you didn't want to offend anyone.I suspect Beth ( who is a gorgeous wee girl), is light years ahead of her classmates, thanks to her social media interaction.

Reactions: 3
Denise saying Beth’s best friend hasn’t been in her house for over two years.. why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The pandemic?!
Denise was caught out several times flouting the rules during the pandemic, going outside the 5km to go pumpkin picking, travelling to Belfast for a party at the height of the pandemic. So I’m a bit surprised that Beth hasn’t had her friend over in 3 years, unless her friends parents were more responsible.

Reactions: 13
Denise was caught out several times flouting the rules during the pandemic, going outside the 5km to go pumpkin picking, travelling to Belfast for a party at the height of the pandemic. So I’m a bit surprised that Beth hasn’t had her friend over in 3 years, unless her friends parents were more responsible.
Well that’s an out and out lie because I actually know a girl who’s child is friends with Beth and she is always having sleepovers with Beth in Denise’s house.

Reactions: 5
So Claire Balding basically just said that when she was first looking into getting Trua up and running that she was told by certain brands wouldn’t deal with her and hinted heavily that it was because of Denise and Pelo. I believe every word of it. Not exactly in keeping with her whole ‘Be kind’ image that Denise tries to flog.

Reactions: 6
So Claire Balding basically just said that when she was first looking into getting Trua up and running that she was told by certain brands wouldn’t deal with her and hinted heavily that it was because of Denise and Pelo. I believe every word of it. Not exactly in keeping with her whole ‘Be kind’ image that Denise tries to flog.
I don’t believe it. I think the brands saw someone with zero professional experience, she didn’t even have a proper business premises & nothing to offer them as a brand.
some of those are global brands, I imagine Denise is insignificant compared to other big contracts they have , there are some big names out there.

Reactions: 6
Denise sent us all over to Lauara’s View to listen to her story about having dinner sided with feeling jealous.. so passive aggressive. No Denise, we’re not all jealous of you we can just see through your bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.