Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy following her but her persona has totally changed. She isn't likable anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So coming on for the little ‘chatzz’ today, talking about the minimum wage increase and the snowball effect on her business. The prices she’s charging compared to other salons is ridiculous. I’m sure there’ll be another price hike and this is her way of letting customers know.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I have never seen someone’s hair so bad, the colour is something from the 1970’s & even the style and length of it, is like a wig of something. And she is supposed to be a hairdresser, I wouldn’t let her near mine🤣

Reactions: 8
When you see graces hair she’s such a bad advertisement for them, it’s all scraggly and needs a good 6 inches off. I’ve one beside me and I’d never go to it.

Salons around me are cheaper cause they’ve dropped the charge for COVID gear you had to wear. She’s just greedy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When you see graces hair she’s such a bad advertisement for them, it’s all scraggly and needs a good 6 inches off. I’ve one beside me and I’d never go to it.

Salons around me are cheaper cause they’ve dropped the charge for COVID gear you had to wear. She’s just greedy.
She was pricey to start with I think but its a bit scabby that she hasn’t dropped the prices yet

Reactions: 4

But if an unfair statement. If someone’s hair needs cutting you can’t make them cut it they have to What the client wants.

Reactions: 1
No, a good hairdresser should advise the client it’s their job. Mine will always say what she feel it needs off the ends, but that a trim or a good bit.

Reactions: 1
No, a good hairdresser should advise the client it’s their job. Mine will always say what she feel it needs off the ends, but that a trim or a good bit.
Mine has always advised me on what to do. I wanted a full fringe and she said no way 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes advise and if a client says no you can’t force them to cut their hair. That’s all I’m saying they all seem to be talented hairdressers in pelo. Way overpriced though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.