Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its looks like the most boring holiday
They all look like fish out of water there .. Benidorm or Blackpool would have suited them better 😂😂 but oh no .. had to go somewhere like that … purely for the gram 🙄 she’s so thick it’s frightening 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The post about Ukraine, swiftly followed by a post about dinner. 🙄
She needs to have some decorum.
Of course she can go on holiday and do what she likes but the gloating for the gram is mortifying! People are at their wits ends with money & now this war on innocent people & she thinks people need to see her boasting about holidays. Why can’t she just enjoy her family holiday & not be looking for content, it’s weird!
Live the IVF community she is causing untold damage by her ‘want’ to fit in with the mcgregor lifestyle. Money can’t buy class……

Reactions: 2
She wants Beth to be remembered in years to come by her class as the girl who sent a postcard to them from Barbados.. am I seeing that right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wants Beth to be remembered in years to come by her class as the girl who sent a postcard to them from Barbados.. am I seeing that right 🤣🤣
Yes!! That’s what my post was about 😂😂 except she said bardados 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She Lih-relll-leee had the best family holiday and loved putting the phone away. When was that, I must have missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't seem to be selling Barbados v well, did she research it properly before she went as in covid restrictions etc? I mean having to wear masks outside I can't imagine they were happy about that, kids club closed, barely any entertainment. 2 flights all that way with a young baby, she would have been better off going to a decent 5 star resort in Spain or the canaries. But of course that wouldn't be show offy enough for her. They looked so out of place it was uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
Posting about staying off social media while posting a quote about staying off social media that was copied off social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or did Erin McGregor, get elocution lessons??? It wasn’t that long ago, she was as common as muck.

You plan to travel all that way for a week and never check the regulations
Can you imagion if the child had tested postive

Lih-relll-leee can't listen to her, but I just caught that they were rushed over go a made shift area. I think she means make shift. Shes a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where’s she off to that needs two flights?
i find Denise attitude to advising people to mute , block people etc, who are not suiting her her off putting , im sure as a business woman , who depend on people to make money, you should be given a better vibe, im sure she doesnt like everyone who comes to salon or buys her products, but happy to take their money, lately she’s becoming a pain in the arse , i used to like her , but the preaching is terrible, really showed she used people to get a following, has fallen out with so many people, yet she comes on preaching, block , mute , i think she forgets ,really not good business to be downing other accounts, She looks very miserable herself, im glad shes coped on and taken beth off instagram, i find watching her draining lately

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.