Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it's so sad that when she films her daughter she's standing there still posing for the shot. What a world to bring your kids up in 🥺

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She gas pretending to show the lipstick but we all know the motive behind that post was really to show off the strategically placed chanel bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beth looks bored to tears.
Also, its 22.2.22 Denise. The 2.2.22 was 10 days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of Huns posting all this 22222222222222222 portal sh1te
Is unreal, it’s like some weird cult

Reactions: 9
I really hope she's not trying to imply that she has more wisdom than the rest of us.Any twit that posts a video of the sirens going of in the Ukraine this morning and follows it up with a pic of herself and her family on hols in Barbados is really ignorant of the fear and uncertainty that families in the Ukraine woke up to today. She is so insincere.

Reactions: 15
She's a twit with her manifesting how about manifesting me a new hairdryer ffs waiting a month now have messaged them and no reply either. My friend bought a hair brush today in a local store €3.50 qnd the exact same as the voduz brush no difference she's a pure con woman.

Reactions: 6
She's a twit with her manifesting how about manifesting me a new hairdryer ffs waiting a month now have messaged them and no reply either. My friend bought a hair brush today in a local store €3.50 qnd the exact same as the voduz brush no difference she's a pure con woman.
My hairdryer arrived yesterday I returned it on the 13th

I have no interest in her products at all but just wondering, did she ever speak about the faulty hairdryers? Issue a statement or apology?

Message them on the instagram voduz customer care page they’ll get back to ya quick enough

I really hope she's not trying to imply that she has more wisdom than the rest of us.Any twit that posts a video of the sirens going of in the Ukraine this morning and follows it up with a pic of herself and her family on hols in Barbados is really ignorant of the fear and uncertainty that families in the Ukraine woke up to today. She is so insincere.
She probably thinks they should just ✨Manifest✨Russia to stop.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no interest in her products at all but just wondering, did she ever speak about the faulty hairdryers? Issue a statement or apology?
She sort of spoke about it, more about how hard she was finding it to deal with it, and that she was going to the office or whatever to give the team a big hug, and help them out I think.

Reactions: 1
That second video of the horse being “washed” was an uncomfortable watch…The poor horse is very distressed looking ..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.