Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate all this manifestation sh1te and toxic positivity these wans sell, it’s such a sham. As she went through infertility it baffles me how she goes on, It’s so hurtful to those that didn’t ‘manifest’ a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really needs to read the room.There are so many people out there who are just about keeping their heads above water - both emotionally and financially.No amount of manifesting will pay off your mortgage, bills, etc.There are people going through cancer treatment and other illnesses who would love to manifest it all away.There are people going through infertility who would love to manifest a baby- but they can't.She or some of her friends are reading the comments on here - please tell her the manifesting comments are deeply offensive and hurtful to a lot of people out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Manifestation is a load of bollox. By all means be positive; plan and aspire and work towards your goals but ultimately that’s what gets you to where you are.

Reactions: 10
I don't know which is worse, her clothes or Beth's. Just because they're designer or 'sourced' doesn't mean they are nice. A case of the emperors new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know which is worse, her clothes or Beth's. Just because they're designer or 'sourced' doesn't mean they are nice. A case of the emperors new clothes.
Omg they are shocking what's with the thing on the childs head in hot weather
Wouldent a outfit from Penny's pr dunnes be much nicer and not so prim and proper jezs let the child be a child.

Reactions: 6
Omg they are shocking what's with the thing on the childs head in hot weather
Wouldent a outfit from Penny's pr dunnes be much nicer and not so prim and proper jezs let the child be a child.
it’s called fashion, sweetie

Looking good trumps practicality and even a child’s safety to people like this pretentious twit!

Tagging UP cosmetics tonight only dying for a shout out from Pippa 😂😂😂 As if Pippa would associate herself with Denise.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tagging UP cosmetics tonight only dying for a shout out from Pippa 😂😂😂 As if Pippa would associate herself with Denise.
just came on say exact thing there all Pippa wannabes as that's the type of 'insta perfect' lives they all wanna aspire to be I'd say she was
blue in the face manifesting the baby's passport to come so she could flaunt herself and her chloe and chanel 🥴

Manifestation is a load of bollox. By all means be positive; plan and aspire and work towards your goals but ultimately that’s what gets you to where you are.
anyone see Erin McGregors story earlier showing us dress ideas for spring summer wedding guests the prices of them 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pippa tagged the McGregor one when she sent her pj’s I was so shocked she associated with her, especially with all that’ll be coming down the line for Conor.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
just came on say exact thing there all Pippa wannabes as that's the type of 'insta perfect' lives they all wanna aspire to be I'd say she was
blue in the face manifesting the baby's passport to come so she could flaunt herself and her chloe and chanel 🥴

anyone see Erin McGregors story earlier showing us dress ideas for spring summer wedding guests the prices of them 😯
Pippa has more class and style in her little finger than either of these could hope for. They know it, and aspire to it but they will always be cheap copies.
Denise and Erin are both an example of no matter how much money you have, it can’t buy you class.

Reactions: 5

Well if we hall had a Conor type relative we could all shop like Erin does.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.