Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I couldn’t leave my 11 week old for something like that! They are only tiny for the blink of an eye 😢
This would have been months in the making & probably even longer overdue with Covid. It was probably booked before she even knew she was pregnant. She would have brought him had his passport arrived. Her mam or someone was probably lined up to travel with them

Reactions: 6
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I couldn’t leave my 11 week old for something like that! They are only tiny for the blink of an eye 😢
Totally agree. Plus surely she doesn't HAVE to be there. The woman loves herself. She's gone so so painful.

Reactions: 9
She really can't get over herself as my mother would say. Was she always mad about herself or is this a recent thing ?

• Haha
Ah in fairness these shoot trips barely last 24 hours usually

But wow that latest post is an eye opener, she’s really changed

Is she auditioning to be a Victoria’s secrets model?
That 80’s style boudoir look really shouldn’t be used for a brand to get taken seriously

Reactions: 7
Is she auditioning to be a Victoria’s secrets model?
That 80’s style boudoir look really shouldn’t be used for a brand to get taken seriously
Yes, very tacky. She could have gone for a romantic beach scene to showcase beach waves, rather than the sleezy look.

Reactions: 4
Her hair looks shocking in the recent grid post. Like a cheap mermaid costume.

Also the fact she kept going 'we've all made it, we're safe and sound'- love, you're in Croatia, not Afghanistan. Relax.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“It’s actually autumn here” No tit Sherlock, it’s actual autumn everywhere in the northern hemisphere

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually think she does too. I actually like the fact they aren’t using models either.

Reactions: 3
She looks amazing 🔥🔥 Brendan seems to do alot of his shoots out of the country. Mrs Glams was the same in Ibiza.

Reactions: 2
She looks stunning in the post. Completely-up-her-own-arse-would-eat-herself-if-she-could but stunning! I also think there is no shame leaving the baby for a couple of days, id almost prefer that to having him go through airports and God knows where else.

She looks amazing 🔥🔥 Brendan seems to do alot of his shoots out of the country. Mrs Glams was the same in Ibiza.
Is it the light they go for? Or being able to write off a holiday as work?

Reactions: 5
Ah in fairness these shoot trips barely last 24 hours usually

But wow that latest post is an eye opener, she’s really changed
This is definitely more than 24 hours. She was going on yesterday about how she needs clothes for some night out on Tues night when they thought their bags were awol.

Zero judgement on her being away from the kids- if she was a man nobody would bat an eyelid!

Croatia is a stunning venue for photoshoots, it's extremely scenic. Just wish she'd relax with the tack.

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m least being an auld one but I feel when you have two kids and you are a certain age that’s really not the way to dress. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.