Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m least being an auld one but I feel when you have two kids and you are a certain age that’s really not the way to dress. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
She's in 30s nothing wrong with how she's dresses.

Reactions: 12
The combination of those god awful shoes and sheer robe are just a no. Unless she is selling those robes?

Reactions: 3
She looks stunning in the post. Completely-up-her-own-arse-would-eat-herself-if-she-could but stunning! I also think there is no shame leaving the baby for a couple of days, id almost prefer that to having him go through airports and God knows where else.

Is it the light they go for? Or being able to write off a holiday as work?
Who cares! I would be there too if I could! 😅 And agree she looks amazing.

She's in 30s nothing wrong with how she's dresses.
And it’s a photo shoot by a pool, its not like she’s walking down the road half dressed.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m least being an auld one but I feel when you have two kids and you are a certain age that’s really not the way to dress. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
It’s a photo shoot 🙄 and she is in her 30s hardly old!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always think she looks so smug in pictures and when she's on stories we'll that's just me

Reactions: 11
I always think she looks so smug in pictures and when she's on stories we'll that's just me
Yeah she always come across as smug to me too, it’s the reason I don’t like her. She can spout about being kind/grateful as much as she likes she but comes across as so disingenuous. I do think she really believes that she’s being sincere but it’s like play acting.

Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I couldn’t leave my 11 week old for something like that! They are only tiny for the blink of an eye 😢
Totally agree I would be devastated leaving a baby so young

Am I daft for not letting anyone hold my baby? I've a 4 month old and have a select few who've held her, all family. Denise has pics of her fella with loads of people and then is holding a new baby....

Maybe it's time I loosened the reigns
No I'm with you on it and I think you are dead right

Reactions: 4
Look, fair play to Denise! Not a rave comment, she’s putting herself out there etc & being the face/body of your own brand is genuine pressure. But also, dear lord, a Chanel bag doesn’t go with every outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disgusting that someone is commenting calling the baby fat. If your on here give yourself a wobble.

Reactions: 9
I wish she'd stop over sharing her children Esp when she's getting upset
Too many followers viewing those kids

Reactions: 8
Wow - as suspected she is MASSIVELY fatphobic...
People and babies are fat! It’s just a description - not a judgement.
She says she’s triggered by weight stuff - she loved body checking in her crop top when she had just given birth...
leave your kids off insta if you don’t want opinions on them. GIVE THEM PRIVACY!!!

That could be said for all the women on insta they all share their kids.
yes I would say it applies to all parents who share their kids with strangers online. Turns my stomach 🤢

Reactions: 11
Don’t put your kids on display to tens of thousands of strangers if you don’t want opinions and judgements.
Sorry Denise but you can’t pick & choose comments you like or don’t like. You’re selling those kids on your channel. You’re not allowed to be cross when the opinions don’t suit you. I 100% disagree with calling anyone fat, but don’t be bleeping surprised when not everyone is nice about your kids who you use as marketing tools

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow - as suspected she is MASSIVELY fatphobic...
People and babies are fat! It’s just a description - not a judgement.
She says she’s triggered by weight stuff - she loved body checking in her crop top when she had just given birth...
leave your kids off insta if you don’t want opinions on them. GIVE THEM PRIVACY!!!

yes I would say it applies to all parents who share their kids with strangers online. Turns my stomach 🤢
That was a bit worrying to watch. It wasn’t nice that the person said it & sent it accidentally to her but plenty of babies are chubsters & it’s perfectly normal. My kids wrists & elbows disappeared under rolls of chub but once they got mobile & their limbs started to stretch it all disappeared. They were always fine when weighed with the health nurse, not that I was ever worried in the first place .
I’ve only ever heard of one mum who was told to cut back on feeds but her daughter turned out to have a medical condition & was downing 6 x 8 Oz bottles daily when she was a month old. By 6 months she was eating fairly large(for her age) portioned roast dinners. Denise has absolutely nothing to worry about, he’s doing great.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.