Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have an easy time of it, her poor eldest baby isn’t well and Katie does a lot of advocating for her needs and it’s always a fight for her, her and her husband were also caught up in a terrorist attack in Paris, I think he lay over her to protect her and he got shot and lost his foot.. the poor woman knows struggles
She sure does 😑 I like Katie a lot. I’m glad she spoke out about this manifestation bollocks. The bleeping stupid word makes me see red 🤬

Reactions: 9
I’ve had 3 sections but was never told to do injections after!! My friend had to do them for 4/6 weeks, I wonder why hospitals differ??
I had to do them after my latest section but not my first section - the nurse repeatedly told me they are for women who are over 35....she made me feel very old 😂

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have an easy time of it, her poor eldest baby isn’t well and Katie does a lot of advocating for her needs and it’s always a fight for her, her and her husband were also caught up in a terrorist attack in Paris, I think he lay over her to protect her and he got shot and lost his foot.. the poor woman knows struggles
Wow that's awful. It's so rare and notable to come across someone being real and authentic. Fair play to her for speaking out too

Reactions: 2
She’s a bleeping melt
She showed of that jump suit yesterday and kept turning to the side so we can all see her flat stomach
Then plastered on her story I’m
Wearing a size 10
Why can she not just stop talking and showing her weight
She can Harper on about breastfeeding and shampoo and hairbrushes all she wants at the end of the day she is a nasty self centered piece of work

Reactions: 18
I was 27 on my last baby and they gave me the injections while in the hospital after my csection.
I'm in my 20s i had them after my section 🤷‍♀️
Same. Well im in my 30s now but had them on last baby a few years ago while in hospital after the csection.

Reactions: 1
@PandoraSkye sorry her page wasn't private until she started getting abuse over this
Wow really must have hit a nerve with her. I didn't BF purely because I didn't want to, just my choice (I'm lazy and love an easy life 😅) but the I am always in awe and praise the life out of the women who do, it's such a physically and mentally demanding thing I just think woman who do are amazing. I would much rather see boobs feeding babies on my time line than boobs hanging out of bikinis on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesnt instagram filter what you see based on your search history and accounts you follow. So if she is seeing lots of boobs maybe she needs to ask herself why.

Manifesting is a load of crap though isn't it? We all know stress is bad for us, we all know that keeping a positive frame of mind can help life balance/life outlook. But no amount of positivity or manifesting will wipe away infertility/illness/death/financial concerns.

I find it really condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She should manifest a new hair cut because Christ almighty her fringe does my nut in. How can she see when her hair is combed over one eye 🤣 she looks like a moody teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow really must have hit a nerve with her. I didn't BF purely because I didn't want to, just my choice (I'm lazy and love an easy life 😅) but the I am always in awe and praise the life out of the women who do, it's such a physically and mentally demanding thing I just think woman who do are amazing. I would much rather see boobs feeding babies on my time line than boobs hanging out of bikinis on holiday.
I struggled to breastfeed all 3 of my kids. My last baby was dehydrated in hospital and one left with severe jaundice. All I wanted was to feed them myself, I love saving money on formula 🤣 but I find all these breastfeeding posts very upsetting. It’s basically like saying using bottles is the worst thing you could ever do. I get that they could feed successfully, and that’s great, but don’t be rubbing it in my face that I failed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I struggled to breastfeed all 3 of my kids. My last baby was dehydrated in hospital and one left with severe jaundice. All I wanted was to feed them myself, I love saving money on formula 🤣 but I find all these breastfeeding posts very upsetting. It’s basically like saying using bottles is the worst thing you could ever do. I get that they could feed successfully, and that’s great, but don’t be rubbing it in my face that I failed 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a similar BF journey nearly had a nervous breakdown on my last as I wanted it to work so bad! People who struggle with it def find these awareness weeks hard but fundamentally there needs to be a lot more support in hospitals and the early weeks, my hospital only had one lactation consultant and she only worked part time 🤦‍♀️ So if you had a baby on the weekend you had no help, the nurses try their best but are so busy.

Reactions: 5
this has nothing to do with Denise but has anyone seen the horrible things stella and sis said about breastfeeding today. And Katie healy Nolan has hit back at her. Its all kicking off on insta. Personally feel stella and sis was in the wrong here. Whats it to her if people want to breastfeed their babies 🤱
She's an out and out dope that Stella and sis one. Trying to make it big off of her brain injury but can't just shut her gob about breastfeeding. Shes in her 40s and the way she carries on.

Reactions: 3
Hey don't you ever feel like you failed, it just didn't work out and that's ok! I'm sure your babies are beautiful and healthy no matter what! I know it's a controversial saying to BFing woman but there's never any denying fed is best and I think this photoshoot just proves that point. There should be never and shame when babies are being fed. (Hope photo is ok to share, I will delete asap if not)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly that fact that this topic is still on going blows my mind, full bellies and content babies is all anyone is after.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Any chance we could get back on topic please? Articles about breast v bottle fed babies aren't what I came on tattle for!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.