Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During Covid was it? After dubious social distancing with your pals? And your Covid birth put enormous strain on the maternity services? And 2 weeks later you put it on Instagram that you’re off on your holliers like a kick in the teeth to the midwives in their full PPE looking after you. Doubt it 🤷‍♀️
I think that's a bit much. Her covid birth put enormous strain on the maternity services? If that's the case any expectant mother that has covid while in labour is doing the same. She has had covid, she has antibodies she should be free to travel if she wishes without the backlash like everyone else.

Reactions: 12
Guys - non essential travel is allowed. Most of us having played by the rules all along. I don’t judge anyone travelling now that’s it’s allowed. Your thoughts or opinions on travel & safety are yours to keep, not to force on others. I’m no fan of Denise, but let’s not assist giving tattle a bad name by moaning about people doing things that are allowed now. Just because you wouldn’t, doesn’t mean someone else shouldn’t. I’m travelling to chase up embryos. It would have been classed essential but I didn’t feel safe up to now . Please - 😔❤

Reactions: 29
I’m all for travelling but I’d keep my head down if I’d have been as irresponsible as she has been.
I’ve taken full advantage of my Covid cert. 🤓
Imagine being behind American Beth, jaundiced Jude and your one brushing her hair every 5 minutes.
And tattle is for everyone’s opinions 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
During Covid was it? After dubious social distancing with your pals? And your Covid birth put enormous strain on the maternity services? And 2 weeks later you put it on Instagram that you’re off on your holliers like a kick in the teeth to the midwives in their full PPE looking after you. Doubt it 🤷‍♀️
U want her to not go on holiday because she put an "enormous strain on the maternity services"
The midwives are in the ppe gear regardless of where denise is

Reactions: 6
Guys - non essential travel is allowed. Most of us having played by the rules all along. I don’t judge anyone travelling now that’s it’s allowed. Your thoughts or opinions on travel & safety are yours to keep, not to force on others. I’m no fan of Denise, but let’s not assist giving tattle a bad name by moaning about people doing things that are allowed now. Just because you wouldn’t, doesn’t mean someone else shouldn’t. I’m travelling to chase up embryos. It would have been classed essential but I didn’t feel safe up to now . Please - 😔❤
Exactly 👏🏽 I’ve said it on other threads… it’s ok for international travel since July 19th and I would rather go to Spain for a week than down to some hotel in cork for double the price of somewhere nice abroad!! Good weather guaranteed 😅 fair play to her if she is going away… plenty of precautions when you are going abroad anyway… you could still pick up Covid here in Ireland so what’s the big deal!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
U want her to not go on holiday because she put an "enormous strain on the maternity services"
The midwives are in the ppe gear regardless of where denise is
She can go on holidays all she likes, but don’t do a big intro into it with the baby passport application.
And yeah she was irresponsible while pregnant but if that’s ok with you, coolio

Reactions: 3
She can go on holidays all she likes, but don’t do a big intro into it with the baby passport application.
And yeah she was irresponsible while pregnant but if that’s ok with you, coolio
It's definitely OK with me cos it's none of my business. Coolio 💁‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not going anywhere without the babies passport anyway - surely it’s years since babies didn’t need their own passport?? Beth will be back at school before they can go anywhere, maybe she’s thinking of mid term break

She’s not going anywhere without the babies passport anyway - surely it’s years since babies didn’t need their own passport?? Beth will be back at school before they can go anywhere, maybe she’s thinking of mid term break
Exactly where did she get the from? My eldest always had her own was never on mine

Reactions: 1
I thought that rule changed sometime in 2004/2005?
My youngest had his own first passport in 2010. So I know then it wasn’t possible to go on mine.

I thought that rule changed sometime in 2004/2005?
My youngest had his own first passport in 2010. So I know then it wasn’t possible to go on mine.
My sister had her own passport when she was a few months old in 2004 so the rule is there a while 🥴

The lectures defending travel are as bad as the influencers travelling at this stage 😩😩 we all know what’s allowed but just because something is allowed doesn’t mean we all have to do it right away. Christmas springs to mind. It’s up to each person / family but if they have a public page people can talk about it.

Reactions: 7
The lectures defending travel are as bad as the influencers travelling at this stage 😩😩 we all know what’s allowed but just because something is allowed doesn’t mean we all have to do it right away. Christmas springs to mind. It’s up to each person / family but if they have a public page people can talk about it.
We don't all have to do it straight away, I'm personally not comfortable doing it, but just because I'm not comfortable doesn't mean somebody who is travelling is wrong

Reactions: 8
Is the injections after birth not an IVF thing?
Maybe not entirely, there's probably different reasons why women are put on blood thinners post partum. I've a big family history of clots my mother has had 2 and my grandmother passed away from one. So after I have my baby ill be put on blood thinners for that reason not because of ivf.

i has a section four weeks ago and has to take them for 10 days too. Haven’t had COVID or IVF. Had to do the same four years ago with my first too.
I’ve had 3 sections but was never told to do injections after!! My friend had to do them for 4/6 weeks, I wonder why hospitals differ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.