Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the first photoshoot was. Either a magazine or the 'how I beat infertility with my mind' book.

Screenshot_20210803-152617.png
actually it's the front cover of Mums and tots magazine

i has a section four weeks ago and has to take them for 10 days too. Haven’t had COVID or IVF. Had to do the same four years ago with my first too.
I only got them the few days I was in the hospital, they gave me a final one just before leaving.

I’ve had 3 sections but was never told to do injections after!! My friend had to do them for 4/6 weeks, I wonder why hospitals differ??
I think it depends on age. I've never had to do them but I'm early 30s, I heard before they are given to women over 35.

Reactions: 1
I think it depends on age. I've never had to do them but I'm early 30s, I heard before they are given to women over 35.
I was under 35 each time but only had to do it on sections 2 & 3 so I assumed it was something they started in 2016.

I had a section in 2019 and didn't have to do it. Having another in a few weeks so I'll be wondering now!

I’ve had 3 sections but was never told to do injections after!! My friend had to do them for 4/6 weeks, I wonder why hospitals differ??
It depends on you and your history aswel.. national maternity hospital make people inject and other hospitals are case by case bases.. it’s not just IVF mother’s.. I had to inject myself for 10 days.. people with Gestational diabetes also have to do this.

this has nothing to do with Denise but has anyone seen the horrible things stella and sis said about breastfeeding today. And Katie healy Nolan has hit back at her. Its all kicking off on insta. Personally feel stella and sis was in the wrong here. Whats it to her if people want to breastfeed their babies 🤱

Reactions: 1
Saw Katie’s post on manifesting a baby and it got me choked up. We had to have assisted conception due to my MS and meds, took any romance away from it and it was all clinical and medical. My heart goes out to anyone on a longer fertility journey reading that shite from Denise in whatever magazine this will be

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘The incredible manifestation story of Denise Phillips’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh for duck sake ! Would she ever piss off with the lie that she 'manifested' a baby!!!!!! For someone who struggled with infertility for so long you'd think she would have a bit more cop on !

If manifesting created a baby, I'd have a football team by now, but unfortunately I'm still here going through my IVF treatments, waiting on my body to be ready for science to do it's job !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
this has nothing to do with Denise but has anyone seen the horrible things stella and sis said about breastfeeding today. And Katie healy Nolan has hit back at her. Its all kicking off on insta. Personally feel stella and sis was in the wrong here. Whats it to her if people want to breastfeed their babies 🤱
What did she say about BFing? I don't follow her and she's private so couldn't have a sneaky look..

Oh for duck sake ! Would she ever piss off with the lie that she 'manifested' a baby!!!!!! For someone who struggled with infertility for so long you'd think she would have a bit more cop on !

If manifesting created a baby, I'd have a football team by now, but unfortunately I'm still here going through my IVF treatments, waiting on my body to be ready for science to do it's job !
Its BS and Joanne Larby has jumped on the manifesting a baby BS too
I followed Denise because of her IVF journey - I couldn't manifest a baby and will never have one she does not know her audience
And while I'm on a rant who exactly wants to hear about Beth lovely dress with her lovely sandles Eeeend her nice bow in her hair - the child is shown far too much online

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did she say about BFing? I don't follow her and she's private so couldn't have a sneaky look..
Me too ! Do share

Katie is so right!

Reactions: 2
I've never heard of Katie but just had a look and I like the cut of her jib!
She doesn’t have an easy time of it, her poor eldest baby isn’t well and Katie does a lot of advocating for her needs and it’s always a fight for her, her and her husband were also caught up in a terrorist attack in Paris, I think he lay over her to protect her and he got shot and lost his foot.. the poor woman knows struggles

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.