Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Denise Pelo owner of pelodolls and co-owner of voduzhair

previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
What I can’t understand is, she knew she was nearly due, why did she not restrict her and her family’s movements? I think it’s very careless.

Reactions: 12
For someone who’s a renowned hair dresser, why does she insist on that f’ing combover fringe😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm obviously following her for updates but if she says 'push ih up yah' again in that horrible accent 😱😱

• Haha
I cant get my head around her having her phone. My phone was never in my hand when I was being induced or in labour. Some things should be kept private. Its a special moment why share that with nobodies.

I cant get my head around her having her phone. My phone was never in my hand when I was being induced or in labour. Some things should be kept private. Its a special moment why share that with nobodies.
I had my phone in the delivery room, mainly to call my husband but it was very quickly thrown aside once pains started. Also having your waters burst really f&#king hurts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair, if I was in there on my own all day waiting for things to kick off I’d definitely be on my phone. Not posting on the gram but I’d say I’d have my sisters hounded

Reactions: 11
I hope the delivery goes well and Denise and her family have their beautiful little baby home to join them altogether soon.

I just cannot get over the, I'm away here to the labour ward but first I'll do my hair on insta, talk about everything that has happened so far and tag fecking brands!!! On top of being pregnant and giving birth which is worry enough, she has Covid. Can't get over it.

Reactions: 17
You'd swear she was the first woman to ever be induced
I can never understand when people say this. Can nobody talk about their experiences without this accusation? Don't get it 😅
I'd be the same, on my phone, but defo not posting on social media. Each to their own and all of that but I'm personally finding these stories a little uncomfortable (not sure if that's the right word either)

Reactions: 19
Naturally I hope the baby arrives safely and both baby and Mam are well.
But get off the phone Denise. Denise is a great example oh how people think If it’s not on Instagram it didn’t happen. Everything has to be high drama with her. I hope pregnant women take their advice from their professionals and not someone’s personal experience.

Reactions: 4
She seems a lot less breathless this evening doesn't she.
She looks a lot better even since this morning. Hopefully the next few hours goes well for her. The midwife was lying when she said breaking her waters would be the worst part of it!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.