Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh cool! A whole ass article to add to the guilt some of us already feel 🙄🙄
Did you read any of it at all? Cos I don’t see how it would make anyone feel guilty. I was actually hoping it would help those that feel guilty feel less guilty

anyway this is not the place so I’ll delete

Well I would if I knew how 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone watching the unboxing of the gifts from the kids boutique?
Yeah why keep telling everyone that she spent a small fortune there last week? She’s afraid of her life anyone would think she gets nothing but freebies! But OTT sending her out the big balloon box too! I’d probably steer clear from the company to be honest!

Reactions: 9
Yeah why keep telling everyone that she spent a small fortune there last week? She’s afraid of her life anyone would think she gets nothing but freebies! But OTT sending her out the big balloon box too! I’d probably steer clear from the company to be honest!
I thought it was very OTT
Clothes also wouldn't be to my taste

Denise is all about what she has and what she can afford

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching the unboxing of the gifts from the kids boutique?
Another business I won't be spending anymore of my hard earned money in!!! I buy both my kids "good" clothes in there for special occasions, you would spend a small fortune because they are not cheap in there but by duck il be going else where from now now!!

Reactions: 7
In fairness the more money people seem to have the worst their style is 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeepers she's really selling that manky pram hard! She must have shares in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeepers she's really selling that manky pram hard! She must have shares in it!
Ugly and impractical... the STATE of it!! I find her gas, all her showing off to try and demonstrate to everyone what an affluent lifestyle she has, when the reality is, everything she does and has is an absolute tackfest. I know loads of women like her, came from nothing and are so desperate to be seen as more than just the area they grew up in, they have to flaunt literally everything they own to prove a point, and in doing so actually make themselves look even more common.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That pram is so impractical, what type of car does she drive? I'd imagine she'd need some boot space to haul that yoke around.

Reactions: 1
The state of that pram 🤮 and who the hell keeps asking her about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched the live - Denise should not be giving anyone advice on vaccines - maybe I'm wrong but I didn't hear her say she was getting it.At the end of the day, if any pregnant lady on here is worried about whether or not they should get it, ring your GP or Practice Nurse and they will talk through your worries and concerns.Please don't take any notice of what Denise says - at the end of the day, she took absolutely zero precautions in the weeks before she got COVID - there's no point pretending otherwise.If you choose not to get ur vaccination (which I get by the way), you have to be extra cautious with the Delta variant, it seems to effect pregnant woman more than previous variants (their are 12 pregnant ladies in hospital in NI, none of them vaccinated and a couple of them very sick - God love them).

Reactions: 11
Flicked through a few minutes of it. Saw that the doctor said she'd take it herself based on all the reading she's done. Then lots of Denise making her point of why she didn't take it. Couldn't watch the rest, it seemed pretty painful like the Lyuda ones.

Reactions: 2
Flicked through a few minutes of it. Saw that the doctor said she'd take it herself based on all the reading she's done. Then lots of Denise making her point of why she didn't take it. Couldn't watch the rest, it seemed pretty painful like the Lyuda ones.
I know a girl who got Covid 6 months pregnant after coming in contact with someone while out for dinner on Christmas Eve, she was so careful all along and decided to treat herself. She got it very bad, ended up with long Covid and had to be induced 6 weeks early because her heart was under so much pressure. Thankfully baby was perfect but mum was very weak and still not 100%. I've done my research and talked to my doctor and midwife, I'm very confident in my decision that getting the vaccine was the best decision for me. I don't think Denise or some Instagram doctor should be doing videos about it, it's a very personal choice especially when pregnant.

Reactions: 17
I know a girl who got Covid 6 months pregnant after coming in contact with someone while out for dinner on Christmas Eve, she was so careful all along and decided to treat herself. She got it very bad, ended up with long Covid and had to be induced 6 weeks early because her heart was under so much pressure. Thankfully baby was perfect but mum was very weak and still not 100%. I've done my research and talked to my doctor and midwife, I'm very confident in my decision that getting the vaccine was the best decision for me. I don't think Denise or some Instagram doctor should be doing videos about it, it's a very personal choice especially when pregnant.
Absolutely. I have already had my 2 doses in pregnancy and am now 22 weeks and all going well so far. My first son was stillborn and the risk of placental failure and stillbirth was enough to make me jump at vaccination, as well as protecting my own health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely. I have already had my 2 doses in pregnancy and am now 22 weeks and all going well so far. My first son was stillborn and the risk of placental failure and stillbirth was enough to make me jump at vaccination, as well as protecting my own health.
My heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry for your loss, sending all the positivity and luck for safe healthy delivery. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How can she eat indoors as she would not of had her vaccine or maybe I am wrong?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.