Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she ever let that little girl be a child.
That out fit with the skirt way to old for her

Reactions: 11
Every time I see jude in the baby carrier gives me anxiety.. He isn't sitting in it properly you should be able to kiss the top of the babies head, it can be very dangerous and it wouldn't be a comfortable sling for a baby 🙄

Reactions: 5
Latest video of beth , shes only a child , leather skirt and sunglasses, child should be a child , she acts like shes a teenager
Way way to advanced for her age.
Why cant she let her be a child the pose walking the takeing off of the glasses what is she 6 .

Reactions: 3
Oh I thought Faye was the daughter earlier when she asked were we uncomfortable watching Faye so I clicked yes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Beth content is very uncomfortable viewing. It’s like she is being coached to behave in a very precocious and age inappropriate way. I know that age child can be kind of American in their ways because of the YouTube influence but I would be very concerned that her peers will ridicule her for her behaviour not to mention the obvious issues with broadcasting your child acting like an adult to thousands of strange adults online. I just don’t get it personally

Reactions: 13
Every time I see jude in the baby carrier gives me anxiety.. He isn't sitting in it properly you should be able to kiss the top of the babies head, it can be very dangerous and it wouldn't be a comfortable sling for a baby 🙄
I was thinking the same he looks so hunched over in it surely that's bad for his breathing , my nerves be gone

Reactions: 1
Oh I thought Faye was the daughter earlier when she asked were we uncomfortable watching Faye so I clicked yes
It is pretty funny that the question was put over that cringey pic. She'd probably tell herself (and Beth) that anyone who doesn't love that content is jealous when really it's such uncomfortable and inappropriate

Reactions: 4
Yeah I definitely get the impression that B is being coached. Denise does a lot of filming asking her questions, watching her do things like she is some sort of mini influencer and then says it’s all a way to make her more independent. “Learn about life”. Isn’t that what we all do everyday just by living? I would love to instill certain ways to live by in my children but I want them to remain innocent children for as long as they are and not be exposed to so much social media or contrived behaviours. Can’t you be kind everyday without having to document it and announce it to the world? Getting B to open books on specific readings about manifestations and stuff is like asking your kid to open the bible and tell us all what’s going on in the passage. It’s not normal really is it?how do you explain that to a child? B is a lovely little girl and inquisitive and Denise must be filling her head with some serious horseshit all the same. And yes she isn’t baby wearing properly. I hate seeing that because other clueless parents could be watching and thinking it looks stylish and more practical but she is doing it wrong and it is so unsafe for her baby.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I just had a look my heart is in my mouth 😠 all wrong!! Whoever she’s tagging needs to pull her up cos that’s very dangerous! He’s in a ball basically in the bottom of the carrier his face shouldn’t be covered and as you said his head needs to be up near her chin. Think I will message that sling person myself…..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.