Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 weeks post partum is not advisable to start doing weights again I thought? Fair play to her if she has the energy and she looks fantastic but maybe not something to put out there....
2 years later and I’m not doing weights 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking when someone said about the christening and her going to mass and that but I can’t imagine what Beth will have on for her 1st communion!! She’ll prob get that woman in Liverpool Thelma something to make her a bespoke dress 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Weights a no no at 2 weeks PP.
By all means get your body moving, gentle walks, some light yoga more for stretching and breathing. I hope she isn’t influencing anyone or making any new mum feel they should be working oit

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking when someone said about the christening and her going to mass and that but I can’t imagine what Beth will have on for her 1st communion!! She’ll prob get that woman in Liverpool Thelma something to make her a bespoke dress 😂😂
I doubt it. She shops in a kids place in newbridge that does fab communion wear. She was there today buying school wear.

Horse and carriage n all. Absolutely 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She lives in newbridge I wouldn’t say it’s a very expensive place to live I’d imagine her mortgage is very low! She used to have photos of herself in her old house before it was done up but I see she has deleted all then pics from her page. It’s hardly Pipa’s K Club mansion 🤣
New three beds in Newbridge are €300,000 up to €380,000 - not exactly cheap.

Reactions: 3
This speaks volumes! To put that much effort into oneself in this way, especially 2 weeks PP requires a lot of work, equally meaning attention isn't given to what's important...being present in that newborn bubble and enjoying her baby. Instead she's insta hungry, image obsessed ( even if she is all frills and no knickers)and not at all in this world. I really feel for Beth, being adored by her mum through a lens for all the wrong reasons, attention with conditions.

Reactions: 9
Condescending or patronising? Caption sounds like a bloody lecture.
Sorry this is the woman who was dressed in that absolutely ridiculous looking bleeping plastic blue Adidas outfit at what 30 weeks preg? All she does is dress herself and do her make up. Gobshite she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry this is the woman who was dressed in that absolutely ridiculous looking bleeping plastic blue Adidas outfit at what 30 weeks preg? All she does is dress herself and do her make up. Gobshite she is.
I'd literally say its doll up, take a photo, put it on SM with an inspirational message for the plebs (but she is really doing what she does best - showing off) . Then spend the rest of the day looking at her phone and soaking up the adoration from the plebs via likes, comments and DMs. Living her best show off life.

Reactions: 9
Did she bring a 2/3 week baby to a really loud cinema?! I have an 8 month old and have been debating bringing him but I've been afraid it's too loud. Surely that's really unfair on a newborn baby to be in such a loud environment, even if he did sleep.

Reactions: 4
So she’s looking to get away on holidays abroad!!! Covid diagnosis, Covid labour, no vaccine for her and a newborn jaundiced baby! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So she’s looking to get away on holidays abroad!!! Covid diagnosis, Covid labour, no vaccine for her and a newborn jaundiced baby! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
The backlog for passports is enormous at the moment. She might be just getting it so it’s ready in a few weeks/months. If she was to book something soon she won’t have his passport in time

The backlog for passports is enormous at the moment. She might be just getting it so it’s ready in a few weeks/months. If she was to book something soon she won’t have his passport in time
Even if it’s 3 months, would you go away with a 14 week old??? Jaundiced, post Covid yourself and daughter. Nightmare

Even if it’s 3 months, would you go away with a 14 week old??? Jaundiced, post Covid yourself and daughter. Nightmare
I wouldn't personally but it's probably actually the easiest time when they're that small as they just feed and sleep!

Reactions: 4
Surprised if she’s planning a holiday i started following her over 2 years ago maybe more and ive never seen her go anywhere that wasn’t work related!! Actually she did go to Lapland but other than that 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I went away when my baby was 14 weeks. It was bliss 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She has antibodies now anyway. A neg pcr test and she's away in a hack. Don't see the big deal

Reactions: 7
I went away when my baby was 14 weeks. It was bliss 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She has antibodies now anyway. A neg pcr test and she's away in a hack. Don't see the big deal
During Covid was it? After dubious social distancing with your pals? And your Covid birth put enormous strain on the maternity services? And 2 weeks later you put it on Instagram that you’re off on your holliers like a kick in the teeth to the midwives in their full PPE looking after you. Doubt it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.