Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house looks like a travellers caravan! No problem if that’s your style but wouldn’t be for me! What’s the rush on the christening? Also I didn’t think they were doing them? My son is number 36 on the list in our parish how the duck is she getting her child christened in 2 months surely there’s a list with the pandemic?

Reactions: 8
As far as Denise is concerned money is king. She values money and wealth above all else. She shows the tattoo because it's expensive. She showed her 'morning routine' to showcase her expensive house and kitchen. She allows Beth to talk about her ootd because they are expensive clothes. She talks about the baby stuff/prams because they are expensive. She holds value in stuff. Denise 'I've so much stuff to show off' Pelo.
Did she come from nothing? Is money a new thing to her?

Reactions: 3
She lives in newbridge I wouldn’t say it’s a very expensive place to live I’d imagine her mortgage is very low! She used to have photos of herself in her old house before it was done up but I see she has deleted all then pics from her page. It’s hardly Pipa’s K Club mansion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Newbridge is pricey enough, it’s a commuter town. Clearly nowhere near as pricey as the Pippas Palace, but I wouldn’t call it cheap!

Regardless, the decor is awful! Money can’t buy good taste

She lives in newbridge I wouldn’t say it’s a very expensive place to live I’d imagine her mortgage is very low! She used to have photos of herself in her old house before it was done up but I see she has deleted all then pics from her page. It’s hardly Pipa’s K Club mansion 🤣

Reactions: 5
Newbridge isn’t cheap unless you’re used to south dublin prices!

Reactions: 2
The house looks like a travellers caravan! No problem if that’s your style but wouldn’t be for me! What’s the rush on the christening? Also I didn’t think they were doing them? My son is number 36 on the list in our parish how the duck is she getting her child christened in 2 months surely there’s a list with the pandemic?
I had my third the end of April and had her baptism when she was 9 weeks. Booked it with the priest early May and had the ceremony end of June. I think it depends on the church.

She said she spent every summer in the PRIVATE caravan park with her mum all summer while her dad worked. Must been a bit of money

Reactions: 4
Her family are very comfortable. They have several properties. Her Mam set her up with her first salon. She has always been an attention seeker ever since she was a child. Her parents are salt of the earth but her and her sister are far from it! They are very different to the rest of the family.

All I see is dust catchers in her children’s rooms. It’s disgusting, especially the hot air balloon thing. Her house would be a nightmare to properly clean I’d imagine 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The boys nursery is a mismatched pile of rubbish. There's every kind of object fired into it, between what she has on walls and hanging from places. There's bit of clothes randomly on show and baskets all over the place. The colour scheme is dull and boring. I don't know what she's manifesting for the room but it's very odd looking. It's not a bit comfortable or soothing.

Reactions: 9
Promoting LLL perfume is she for real?! … but showing Dior, Chanel and Paco Rabanne… Olympea is on offer in the perfume shop and is cheaper than LLLs shite… I know which I’d rather spend my money on

Where I'm from, it seems easy enough to get a christening date. They are allowed do them now, but I think some churches were doing them anyway even though they weren't supposed to be. I'd defo like to get a baby christened as quickly as possible.

Did they go to mass before covid?
I’m not sure if she went every week but I do remember her going regularly, and bringing Beth to light candles in the church etc, I actually admired her for being open about it but then she just got annoying 😂😂

• Haha
I’m not sure if she went every week but I do remember her going regularly, and bringing Beth to light candles in the church etc, I actually admired her for being open about it but then she just got annoying 😂😂
I thought I remembered her going but wasn't exactly sure!

How does anyone ask this woman for advice? She hasn’t a clue - 2 weeks post partum and she’s not sure if she has to wait for her period 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pedantic but the grammar gets on my nerves “I done this and I done that” - no you did it!

Reactions: 9
2 weeks post partum is not advisable to start doing weights again I thought? Fair play to her if she has the energy and she looks fantastic but maybe not something to put out there....

Reactions: 4
2 weeks post partum is not advisable to start doing weights again I thought? Fair play to her if she has the energy and she looks fantastic but maybe not something to put out there....
No it’s not advisable. Internal healing takes weeks & non weight bearing exercise is advised until then to protect the pelvic floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.