Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never ever have I put packet soup in to thicken a homemade soup if any description…you cannot call it homemade soup when packed to the brim with MSG.
Exactly this!
Never had packet soup in my homemade soup in all my years of growing up or cooking for myself!

Some dried soup mix thrown ine or even just some dried lentils, or add flour 😂

My granny would be turning in her grave at the thought of us adulterating soup with a packet of additive packed powdered soup!

Reactions: 9
Exactly, she may as well have said, make up a packet soup per the instructions & add soup veg packet mix & some chicken & simmer for 30 mins. It’s the same concept, even though she’s doing it in reverse 😅

on again last night talking about not taking time to herself - she shows herself at least once a week having me time & almost every other day she does 15-20 mins storieswaffling on about makeup & hair while Michael has the kids.

Breadcrumbing her pregnancy fears with Reese again too, either tell the story or don’t Denise.
Using itfor engagement disgusts me when there are so many women who will also be worried throughout their pregnancies,those women might want to hear more but don’t want to have to msg about it. She’s begging for engagement

Last edited:
  • Heart
Exactly, she may as well have said, make up a packet soup per the instructions & add soup veg packet mix & some chicken & simmer for 30 mins. It’s the same concept, even though she’s doing it in reverse 😅

on again last night talking about not taking time to herself - she shows herself at least once a week having me time & almost every other day she does 15-20 mins storieswaffling on about makeup & hair while Michael has the kids.

Breadcrumbing her pregnancy fears with Reese again too, either tell the story or don’t Denise.
Using itfor engagement disgusts me when there are so many women who will also be worried throughout their pregnancies,those women might want to hear more but don’t want to have to msg about it. She’s begging for engagement
Her engagement is very low 4% for her 36.8 k following but isn't it instresting her 19% fake followers 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fake followers 19%. Brilliant. According to social blade her engagement rate is 1.7%

If you remove the fake followers, less than 500 followers are engaging with her content. How many of the 500 subscribed to her bullshit Mummy Matters … not many I suspect!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What an absolute waste of time!! So many of them seem to be shouting into the abyss!!! It’s tragic really - and the buying of followers screams desperation and such a fear of being left behind.

If any of them had a decent angle / product / service I’d be right there - but as it is I’m just there for the sheer jaw dropping banality of it all 🍿

• Haha
Wild night in the Moy … 1 steak between two people
Between her and Diggmama they could have a rations boot camp.

My OH would have that ate whilst it’s resting! And be on the lookout for another 😂

We are quite good at making different dinners from a joint of meat but it’s still good portions.
Salad coleslaw… no chips or bread That’s a travesty.

Seen the car
It’s an Audi q something as other poster said
Def not a hire one as he has the personalised reg on it

Reactions: 6
That one split steak is dire, lucky if it was 250-300g raw meat weight? You’d be starving before bedtime!
She probably doesn’t realise that stocking up on lean protein sources actually helps you eat less rubbish calories later. But I guess she gets all her extra calories from wine anyway
---
Seen the car
It’s an Audi q something as other poster said
Def not a hire one as he has the personalised reg on it
Based on glimpses she showed, probably a 2019/2020 Q8 model & leased, over 4 years, probably doable within his business. Golf is easy money because clients are usually at least middle class willing to pay good money for competitions/ lessons etc.

And we having a weekend break, away from socials spending then with family no phone

Of course you are Denise - you will be squirrelling away on the phone as usual ignoring your kids and banking lots of pics and videos to post later 😂

spending time with my babies NO phone - bet the babies will have phones 📱

Wee rant incoming when she is back no doubt and an ask me anything question box 😂

IMG_4688.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And we having a weekend break, away from socials spending then with family no phone

Of course you are Denise - you will be squirrelling away on the phone as usual ignoring your kids and banking lots of pics and videos to post later 😂

spending time with my babies NO phone - bet the babies will have phones 📱

Wee rant incoming when she is back no doubt and an ask me anything question box 😂

View attachment 2746969
Ach god love you Denise - it must get too much. You need to be careful of repetitive strain injury or tennis elbow from scrolling wee darling, You should maybe take some advice from carers or doctors or nurses, see how they take some time out because they are doing selfless jobs like yours eh

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.