Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t this house they are staying at belong to someone in his family?

Reactions: 5
What’s the new car not showing it off must not top the Porsche 🙄

All the stories posted from the car were just her dying to show that he has a new one. Even had to get the corner in when showing the house.

I’dguess Audi or Range Rover based on the interior and the corner.

Lovely family style restuarant they brought their two babies & tween to last night 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Doesn’t this house they are staying at belong to someone in his family?
Hope she gave them mates rate for the shout out on her page 😅

Reactions: 3
Could possibly be a Volvo XC90, maybe had to downgrade because he has super sperm!! Also - sharing a fish supper between 4 - tight wads!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have honestly never seen someone so hard and angry looking then her when she's doing her I LOVE MY BABIES videos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not an ad … just sharing a link to her in-laws business
So needs declared!

Bet she didn’t pay the going rate!

3 bedroom house and she brings her mum and dad!
Micheal can’t even have one night with the focus is one his parents eldest child!

That would have been the perfect opportunity to have a nice takeaway and play some board games or do a movie night!

But no - prancing about the Slieve Donard and in the avoca at the other end of town getting cocktails!

Daddy must have been paying for dinner in lieu of a bed for the night as no way she paid for them all to eat in the Slieve Donard 😜

Glad to see Brunei’s didn’t bite 🎣

Reactions: 8
So needs declared!

Micheal can’t even have one night with the focus is one his parents eldest child!

That would have been the perfect opportunity to have a nice takeaway and play some board games or do a movie night!

But no - prancing about the Slieve Donard and in the avoca at the other end of town getting cocktails!

Daddy must have been paying for dinner in lieu of a bed for the night as no way she paid for them all to eat in the Slieve Donard 😜

I was just coming on to say this, how is it not an ad when it’s Michael’s parents house and she is advertising their Airbnb link for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ and I very much doubt he will have paid his parents a penny to stay in it

Reactions: 6
So needs declared!

The air bnb is miiiiiiichaellllls parents house. That’s an ad. And her saying it’s not an ad. It is an ad. She’s a dumbass

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So needs declared!

Unless they parked the motor home out the front!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could possibly be a Volvo XC90, maybe had to downgrade because he has super sperm!! Also - sharing a fish supper between 4 - tight wads!!!!!
So stingy to share between 4 - maybe even 5, where was his daughter in that shot? Did Denise have her back to her while filming her picture perfect stingy-family-eating shot?

I thought this too - why not take the kids out earlier somewhere they would be able to be more relaxed & that the daughter could enjoy. Going to the pub during the day for a cocktail & then to a fancy restaurant with adults drinking nice wine with his young daughter spending the evening on a tablet isn’t really how I’d expect to spend evening with my child if I only had them every other weekend?

Why not do that any other weekend that he doesn’t have her? Pure selfishness.

Reactions: 4
Pure selfishness.
You can’t deny it, they are a match made in the heaven in the selfishness and narcissistic stakes!

The amount of running they do I can’t even imagine that he does have her alternate weekends. Especially as their weekend plans are always about them. Probably more like once a month!

You can’t deny it, they are a match made in the heaven in the selfishness and narcissistic stakes!

The amount of running they do I can’t even imagine that he does have her alternate weekends. Especially as their weekend plans are always about them. Probably more like once a month!
They also had her NYE which involved going to a house party with Denise’s sister & friends.
I know you can tell your co-parent how to parent but if I was her Mum I’d equals parts angry & sad for her. I hope Michael at least took her to the amusements or cinema during the day for a while.

They also had her NYE which involved going to a house party with Denise’s sister & friends.
I know you can tell your co-parent how to parent but if I was her Mum I’d equals parts angry & sad for her. I hope Michael at least took her to the amusements or cinema during the day for a while.
It’s also all very probable that the daughter stayed with his sister who lives down that direction and just joined them for dinner!🥘

Made all the more plausible by the fact her parents came also to a 3 bedroom house! And no way would Denise have both kids in with her.

It was all about CNA and the park/amusements - not ‘the girls’. I understand the girls mother might not want her on instagram and that’s her wish that should be honoured. However even in that scenario it doesn’t take away from the ability to speak of her.

The child was there long before Denise and they have wiped her out of his life to facilitate their own relationship and kids together.

Would love some tea from the other side 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.