Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mustn’t be happy with it, otherwise she have been talking about it. She really wanted a RR
If it’s an S line, they have the S logo on the seat rather than the headrest which might explain why she was contouring herself in half in the the other day, doing her best to get that logo in 😅

Based on the door card though it’s lower spec probably with a body kit to look better.

To be fair so many people who drive range rovers have them on finance & can barely afford the repayments - IMO they aren’t a sign of wealth unless you own them outright.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
O talking about how busy she is posting to both stories & subscribers 🥱 such a tricky job Denise.
I am wondering if she went live on her stories on purpose the other night rather than subscribers… a marketing ploy to get people interested to join & maybe because if she didn’t have enough of subscribers she was those that are there would see the low numbers? Surely there are only a small handful who would pay?

Reactions: 8
O talking about how busy she is posting to both stories & subscribers 🥱 such a tricky job Denise.
I am wondering if she went live on her stories on purpose the other night rather than subscribers… a marketing ploy to get people interested to join & maybe because if she didn’t have enough of subscribers she was those that are there would see the low numbers? Surely there are only a small handful who would pay?
Are you able to see how many subscribers (mugs) she has?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s Denise not exposing her children online!
“I” it’s so telling isn’t it … “I” am so much better than you all 🤣 she is literally the funniest person on the gram. For incase we forget - no other mother ever has done / does those things … < mind blowing stuff >

Reactions: 7
Here’s Denise not exposing her children online!
“It’s ok if you wake up a few time at night - I’ll be there” etc
Was she talking the other day about how Reese was getting close to the age were they could start thinking about sleep training? And she sleep trained CNA too around 9 months with cry it out.

it’s all about me myself & I for Denise

It’s all about Denise. I and me!

Interesting that test she posted pics with other mothers from the play group after the comments on here last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But Denise doesn’t read tattle, it’s the devils work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why does she go to Hillsborough every week? It is so far away from where she lives?? Is it because she thinks it’s only where wealthy people hang out and she’s desperate to be seen as one😂 dragging the kids that far for a walk and a park is rediculous, mum of the year she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she go to Hillsborough every week? It is so far away from where she lives?? Is it because she thinks it’s only where wealthy people hang out and she’s desperate to be seen as one😂 dragging the kids that far for a walk and a park is rediculous, mum of the year she is not.
Isn't it near her yoga friend?

Reactions: 3
Because she likes to bring CNA there after “HER” walk - not “OUR” walk like most parents would say?! Odd to not talk about them as a group?

Definitely not because we pointed out that she always goes without CNA 🤣 she’s trying really hard to look relatable for this mummy audience she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she’s keeping the “mum” stuff for the subscribers and not over sharing the children…. 🤔
Was thinking the same...what more could she be sharing on her "mummy" page than she does on her own page. There'll be no renewal subscriptions next month I'd say🤣

• Haha
Wealthy is one thing Freenise is not. The woman who buys yellow label food is M&S and shares money saving tips with mums.

• Haha
Wealthy is one thing Freenise is not. The woman who buys yellow label food is M&S and shares money saving tips with mums.
in fairness some very wealthy people would run straight through you to get to the yellow labels in M&S even though they have an opulent life (fancy cars big house flashy holidays ladies who lunch)
Often it’s old money they invest and keep close to them

Meanwhile Dumbise is in a Wendy house thinking she is landed gentry!

• Haha
Denise now competing with Diggmama as to who’s Mum makes the best soup 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Folks what is becoming of the world if people are asking for a veg soup recipe?! Most basic of meals that every irish Mum would have made.
In a nutshell:

Buy soup veg packet, boil in water with some chicken. Add a packet of pre-made soup

Christ I despair for the dopes thanking her for sharing. I’m sure her poor mother didn’t want to be Instagram either but anything for the relatable mammy content she’s pushing

Reactions: 8
Never ever have I put packet soup in to thicken a homemade soup if any description…you cannot call it homemade soup when packed to the brim with MSG.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.