Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esp when has the letters “PRO” in it 🤣
Oh Jesus. That’s even worse.
---
And we having a weekend break, away from socials spending then with family no phone

Of course you are Denise - you will be squirrelling away on the phone as usual ignoring your kids and banking lots of pics and videos to post later 😂

spending time with my babies NO phone - bet the babies will have phones 📱

Wee rant incoming when she is back no doubt and an ask me anything question box 😂

View attachment 2746969
She probably needs to figure out her next venture since Mummy Matters seems to have died on it’s arse in week 1.
---
Probably going for a weekend away without them & doesn’t want to show it online 🤣
If she is, she’ll be spotted and it will be reported here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus. That’s even worse.
---

She probably needs to figure out her next venture since Mummy Matters seems to have died on it’s arse in week 1.
---

If she is, she’ll be spotted and it will be reported here!!!
New website incoming
Only Tans.
Sponsored by BPerfect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A picture of hillsborough for the house🤣 because you can see the private clinic where she had antenatal care so it is so special. Must get a framed picture of antrim seeing as i had my child in antrim area hospital, so special 🥹✨
This woman is not wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Michael did mount that picture - he seems to mount everything else 😂
His standards for mounting are quite low 🤣

Seriously she just wanted a picture of Hillsborough because it clearly when she wants to live, but gotta tie it to something Mummy related for her *Money Mummy matters* subscribers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh a pic of Hillsborough is utterly tragic. Nothing to do with the clinic Denise just associates it with money and a place she’d like to live … trying to give off golf / posh vibes etc. With her accent she’d be hard to make out and would be a person of ridicule!! 🫤

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh a pic of Hillsborough is utterly tragic. Nothing to do with the clinic Denise just associates it with money and a place she’d like to live … trying to give off golf / posh vibes etc. With her accent she’d be hard to make out and would be a person of ridicule!! 🫤
What a long winded way of saying...
I saw a picture, I liked and got it!
(can't say bought because knowing her it's an undeclared #gift#ad#ba)
**Hang on edited... £12 for print £35 with frame so she didn't pay extra for the frame **
She really is full of her own importance! Silence was golden 😂😂🤣

Reactions: 6
Would I want a mounted picture in my house that reminds me of a place that was ALLEGEDLY filled with so much anxiety and fear? Would I feck. Does not make any sense whatsoever. I have lost 2 babies, and I would not want a reminder of anywhere/anything from around those times, the fear, anxiety and heartbreak of those days.

It wouldn’t have been enough just for Denise to say she got a picture of Hillsborough as she thinks it’s a beautiful village? No, she has to add in made up drama ffs. She is a disgrace. She is making up content about having alleged issues during pregnancy … I honestly don’t believe her, as she is such a slabber and can’t houl her whisht, that she would have told by now. Liar Liar Denise!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
her, as she is such a slabber and can’t houl her whisht,
For those of us from outside of the parish, what does this mean?🤣🤣🤣

And again, for those of us from outside the parish, is Hillsborough considered fancy/posh/aspirational? She must be gaggin to live there because she never leaves the place and it’s not exactly on her doorstep

• Haha
For those of us from outside of the parish, what does this mean?🤣🤣🤣

And again, for those of us from outside the parish, is Hillsborough considered fancy/posh/aspirational? She must be gaggin to live there because she never leaves the place and it’s not exactly on her doorstep
Houl your whisht means to basically keep quiet 🤣🤣🤣 apologies, I’m going full agricultural here this evenin!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.