Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she’s now an expert on both little girls and little boys considering she’s been a parent for all of 18 months.
Sure she's a great influencer she's so full of integrity and honestly 🤢 🐂💩
she really things she's famous!
And if the boutique pays enuf she will leave her kids 🤣

Reactions: 7
Sure she's a great influencer she's so full of integrity and honestly 🤢 🐂💩
she really things she's famous!
And if the boutique pays enuf she will leave her kids 🤣
Haha can you imagine when Denise asked why me?

The team at local women probably started at the top of the alphabet & landed on Denise. So they would have been told just blow a bit of smoke up her arse, she might do it for free.
*PR person making up everything they know she wants to hear*

Denise: OMG you think that too - I just knew I was so well respected, relatable, well known, the best influencer in ireland 💁🏽‍♀️
---
I tried to download that clip to keep here for record of Denise’s Notions but it won’t download from any of the Instagram private viewers - @Justherefortittle can you upload it?
---
Also when she says - selective with my work - it’s got to be worth my while, I.e few thousand & some free clothes to eyeball herself in a mirror, edit it during a 45min nap & laugh all the way to the bank. Not mixing at an event with little people 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So many contradictions in what she says she can't keep track herself.
Yes - she says hates being away from kids, when Sienna is in Crèche 2days a week, she has weekly spa treatments, 2 or 3 trips to businesses every week without kids.

Reese is not even 4 months old, she could still be on full maternity without insta work if she really wanted to enjoy this stay at home mum period of her life

Reactions: 8
She really is insufferable. The whole crap about having to leave early for Reece but then not feeling guilty. If you didn't feel guilty why did you leave then?

And oh she has to start the separation...yet has been to Dublin and away for spa treatments, try ons etc and has left him. But sure daddy is 'babysitting' his own child...yet can't manage a few hours.

She needs to realise she is a much better position than many new mums out there.

Haha can you imagine when Denise asked why me?

The team at local women probably started at the top of the alphabet & landed on Denise. So they would have been told just blow a bit of smoke up her arse, she might do it for free.
*PR person making up everything they know she wants to hear*

Denise: OMG you think that too - I just knew I was so well respected, relatable, well known, the best influencer in ireland 💁🏽‍♀️
---
I tried to download that clip to keep here for record of Denise’s Notions but it won’t download from any of the Instagram private viewers - @Justherefortittle can you upload it?
---
Also when she says - selective with my work - it’s got to be worth my while, I.e few thousand & some free clothes to eyeball herself in a mirror, edit it during a 45min nap & laugh all the way to the bank. Not mixing at an event with little people 🫠
Hopefully these will play ok 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hanging out in Cookstown today, seeing Michaels fam again this weekend or just posting pics from the other day to make it seem that way? 🤥

most like she has ditched the kids & is away to try on some clothes & kiss herself in the mirror for a small fortune work really hard in her spare time promoting a small business out of goodness of her heart 🥰

Reactions: 5
Gosh she lets herself down every time she puts a story up - so you’ve gone to Belfast?? fk me it’s not New York 😬

But it looks like he’s every bit as big a dose as her with the bragging about a new phone, and the comment about the new sculpted shop bla bla.

And then for our daily reminder that she’s breastfeeding 🥱

I have a theory that there are people in life who are so insecure and lacking in brains/cop on that they find validation in being ‘needed’ by others - for this one it’s the breastfeeding. Literally mentioned or a boob shot every single day. She will try to convince him she’s mother of the year for she is afraid he’ll ditch her, she’s pushing 40 and doesn’t have a lot going for her in the looks/brain’s department hence the trying to stay super skinny at all cost. She’s truly on another planet and totally deluded about why people follow her/look at her page - I’d hazard a guess that upwards of 90% of viewers are doing it with popcorn 🤷‍♀️
And the try ons for shops?? Well she’s no model/salesperson but i guess some businesses are desperate 😭 and she’d do anything for the few quid.

To be fair to her it does look like a plate of smashed up cornflakes with some rocket on the top! At least we all got to see Denise smashing it at the parenting though, i mean, i wouldnt have been able to get thru my day without knowing that fact! As has been said on here many times, being a mother was never a thing until denise parted her legs twice in a very short space of time

• Haha
In other words I didn’t get a freebie so have to say something negative about it 🙄

View attachment 2468069
Why give a business such a back handed negative review... Didn't her mum tell her if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing! 🤐
If it wasn't great why bother posting it at all! So much for her having integratory 🙈 it's such a bitchy thing to do.

Reactions: 15
Love that the ever conscientious healthcare professional is always putting others needs before her own!!

Using up a disabled toilet to feed her baby!!!

when she is happy to do it anywhere discreetly according to the videos from last week (see previous reciepts)

Belfast isn’t that big
You could have sat in a cafe
Gone to mama & papas
Gone back to the car

But no instead you had to be a C&NT and block someone else’s access to a service that is there for their disabled needs.

She is one, self entitled, hateful witch!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love that the ever conscientious healthcare professional is always putting others needs before her own!!

Using up a disabled toilet to feed her baby!!!

when she is happy to do it anywhere discreetly according to the videos from last week (see previous reciepts)

Belfast isn’t that big
You could have sat in a cafe
Gone to mama & papas
Gone back to the car

But no instead you had to be a C&NT and block someone else’s access to a service that is there for their disabled needs.

She is one, self entitled, hateful witch!
I refused to feed my baba in the toilets because it just felt like a germy spot. It was hard to beat a cosy corner in a coffee shop. A nice cup of coffee & a burping clothing over my shoulder for privacy 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I refused to feed my baba in the toilets because it just felt like a germy spot. It was hard to beat a cosy corner in a coffee shop. A nice cup of coffee & a burping clothing over my shoulder for privacy 👌
It looks like the toilets in house of fraser beside the cafe nero, could have fed him in nero seeing as she posted in costa the other week full of self praise for feeding him in public.
Also, mamas n papas is hardly “so far away”…it is literally the shop next door. She’s a bellend.

Wonder does Michael disapprove of her feeding in public. That last time she was out shopping with him in Belfast she made a song and dance of feeding in public but she was hiding in the changing rooms 🤔

hadnt commented on her hair before because i didnt really have an opinion on it, just watched that reel and it is jet black, so unnatural looking! Im no oil painting but I can only imagine shes went so dark so cover the greys/whites 🤔

Why give a business such a back handed negative review... Didn't her mum tell her if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing! 🤐
If it wasn't great why bother posting it at all! So much for her having integratory 🙈 it's such a bitchy thing to do.
It’s ok for Dumbnise to witch about others, but not for others tattlers to witch about Dumbnise. That gets classified as ‘the devil’s work’. Wonder what that makes Dumbnise?

Apart from the first jacket in that reel there’s not a thing I’d consider buying - basic af and she couldn’t sell to save herself 😑
---
And what’s with the hair over half her face? That’s an awful haircut i think everyone agrees - including herself 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.