Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like that story about the loaves and fishes out the bible only its denise and her joint of beef!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her saying she had ‘family’ over for dinner was infact ahe has to feed the niece who was there helping mind the kids whilst she videoed try ons.

Come to that that conclusion through lack of anyone else around the table! Uncle clean freak Micheal cleared it the minute they ate and sent them on their way!

She said she was giving her pocket money for helping - I wonder does she accept payment in 2ps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she's wicked tonight calling out that person who replied to her story where she was clearly looking a freebie or discount on her Christmas night out. I mean she doesn't bother me enough for me to reply to her anyway with my thoughts but I don't agree on outting someone who does and tagging them so her followers can go and give them abuse for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hate when people do this on Insta - if you put yourself out there then you got to expect some not so nice comments amongst the replies.

It just shows her true nature, a bully. There is no need to show her name to everyone, just ignore or respond directly.
And the next story saying she’d love to foster but she uses the only spare room in her house as a walk in robe to ensure his first daughter can’t stay.
I’d say she wouldn’t pass the foster criteria as they would see right though her falseness

Reactions: 12
Oh she's wicked tonight calling out that person who replied to her story where she was clearly looking a freebie or discount on her Christmas night out. I mean she doesn't bother me enough for me to reply to her anyway with my thoughts but I don't agree on outting someone who does and tagging them so her followers can go and give them abuse for her.
She has yet again showed herself up to be the nasty vicious witch that she is!

All reciepts saved of insta viewer and ready the download -
I won’t do the ‘night out’ one as not doxxing someone again that has been so callously doxxed by Denise 😡

So this is what the person wrote (have cropped top line) and she’s exactly correct in what she is saying

Then that is Denise’s retort - again have cropped out the top line where she mentions her by name and Instagram handle

she follows it up making herself look pious by sharing a fostering post and how would she like to do it!!
Says she’s sharing because she was asked to.
She didn’t share of her own seeing it and feeling passionate about spreading the word!!
Was most likely by a colleague or a boss (brown nose witch)

Would she f&ck foster
Where would she put them - the utility room 😜

And she is so selfish she resents her own kids at times can you imagine how a foster child would be treated or left feeling.

Sure she would never be in the house to spend time with them, maybe she will look at fostering a teenager who can then be her live in babysitter!!!

Run the roads all day today again and no mention of Reece or him not settling!

Maybe make stop being a twit your priority instead of trying to make yourself out to be St Denise of Benburb Priory
---
I hate when people do this on Insta - if you put yourself out there then you got to expect some not so nice comments amongst the replies.
Edited to add yes exactly all that

I was typing my big long reply and gathered reciepts & as I hit send you pipped me to the post 🐎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Run the roads all day today again and no mention of Reece or him not settling!
Isnt it strange that Reese never has a problem settling when she’s out driving around on her own, trying on clothes for cash, eating lunch & getting herself coffee. She is generally gone the whole day for those & not a mention of an unsettled baby.

However the one day she had to do some actual work in a room with other people where she probably wasn’t being paid, she lasted about 4 hours & had to race home.
Bet the rest of them were glad to see her leave that day.

Isnt it strange that Reese never has a problem settling when she’s out driving around on her own, trying on clothes for cash, eating lunch & getting herself coffee. She is generally gone the whole day for those & not a mention of an unsettled baby.

However the one day she had to do some actual work in a room with other people where she probably wasn’t being paid, she lasted about 4 hours & had to race home.
She likely wasn’t the star of the gathering or getting enough attention so Reece was a good excuse to leave with her wings clipped!!!!

Reactions: 5

100%!! He was the perfect excuse for her that day to get away. You wouldn't have saw her rushing back up the road from Dublin as quick while away on her girls trip. We aren't all as thick as you Denise... we can read you like a book 😅 as for your reel today being extra showy with those saucers on your head... you enjoy reading here too much it's actually hilarious 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t handle the fact that anyone can say anything they like to / about her. What a snide trampy thing to do to out that person … she is so basic it’s mortifying and yeah she WAS totally after a freebie from a place in Belfast.

I am literally mortified for her at times she is never not begging. Like how much does one person need ?? For one things for sure - whatever she has it isn’t bringing her any real happiness.
Those that go on piously about how happy they are etc etc god is good bla bla - are generally those who are as frustrated as fk with some aspect of their life.
A nasty talentless witch.

Reactions: 9
She can’t handle the fact that anyone can say anything they like to / about her. What a snide trampy thing to do to out that person … she is so basic it’s mortifying and yeah she WAS totally after a freebie from a place in Belfast.

I am literally mortified for her at times she is never not begging. Like how much does one person need ?? For one things for sure - whatever she has it isn’t bringing her any real happiness.
Those that go on piously about how happy they are etc etc god is good bla bla - are generally those who are as frustrated as fk with some aspect of their life.
A nasty talentless witch.
So much for her ‘god is good’ bullshit and her pretending to be religious and kind and caring. A kind person would not have responded like that.

She could have just blocked her like she blocked “Kate from Dungannon with 4 kids” who was allegedly ‘trolling’ her.

She’s really showing her true colours and it’s not a good look

Reactions: 9
Hate to see her sharing his cot again which is unsafe for sleep. Yes he’s a bit bigger now but guidance is a clear cot til 1+. Any Mummy following her with a newborn is liable to take a risk copying her and those early weeks when they snuggle into the side/ can’t move their heads as well the dockatots are so dangerous!
Although I don’t think she’s influencing anybody anymore 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.