Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I start with the style (total lack of) yesterday....her outfit horrendous, his shoes and white ankles!!!! Her mum looked like something she'd wear round the house and her dad with his shirt tail hanging out and sunglasses on his head🤣. His mums body language screams "get me out of here" with an outfit that drowned her and big cream boots!!
No mention of who godparents were but it seems to be that idiot in the shorts. I'm sorry but it was a very classless show and bar the kiddies the style award must go to the priest🤣

“That idiot in the shorts” 💀 🤣

Godmother is michaels sister based on pics. Is the idiot in the shorts her brother? Usually thought he looked better looking than that in her stories. Remember when she shared all about his wedding day & how the vendors really listened to what “we” wanted. Her poor sister in law couldn’t even have her own day without Denise getting her nose in

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she order everyone to wear the same colour?
Also “champagne on arrival” who does she think she is, it’s a christening not a wedding!
As usual it’s all about her, prancing about, poor child is hardly in her reel

Reactions: 7
Remember when she shared all about his wedding day & how the vendors really listened to what “we” wanted. Her poor sister in law couldn’t even have her own day without Denise getting her nose in
No way. She didn’t post another person’s day on insta
---
Also “champagne on arrival” who does she think she is, it’s a christening not a wedding!
It’s was probably part of “set menu” package deal.

Reactions: 6
I would say that shambles at the Glenavon was as close to a wedding day as she is ever going to get for a very long time 😂

Was his whole family even there? Looked like a big empty room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My friend works at the glenavon and Freenise got nothing free 👏👏👏. She's trying to make us think that because she's a big instahun that the glenavon rolled out the red carpet for her with the prosecco and wine. The photos she posted were awful in every way, her budget mustn't have stretched to a professional photographer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way. She didn’t post another person’s day on insta
---
had to go back & find it because it’s a classic.
Her poor sister in law, I’m sure Denise was busy dictating to her. She would have known she was pregnant again her so I presume she was projecting as her own wedding day was getting pushed father away again.
IMG_9732.jpeg

---
I would say that shambles at the Glenavon was as close to a wedding day as she is ever going to get for a very long time 😂

Was his whole family even there? Looked like a big empty room.
Some of his family where at some of the tables but looked like a few missing? Could have been arriving late, they did seem to be in the chapel.

they were probably late from all the rolling their eyes. Denise getting about like it’s a wedding. All that is needed was to wet the babies head with a fewdrinks & some food. Her having a whole room with balloons, photoshoots, Prosecco & wine on tables. I imagine she got up & made a speech that was all about herself too.

Has she ever said why the start of the pregnancy was so difficult? When I was back that far on the grid she has posts up almost everyday away for days out, nights away, nights out, trying on clothes, makeup etc. no hint that she was very sick or worried that she was doing less than normal?
She even was feeling alright enough tk get out to cottage kids to get a free communion Dress for her niece in November 😅

I’d be embarrassed if my Sister bagged me a free communion dress for my daughter, such a special item to be able to buy her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Such a bizarre post about another person’s wedding. I’d say she bulling the got their wedding in Spain. Didn’t she want to get married abroad?
---
My friend works at the glenavon and Freenise got nothing free 👏👏👏.
Brilliant!!!! Well done Glanavon Hotel.

It’s beyond me why hotels gift to Huns. If you want to go to a particular hotel for whatever reason you will go…not because a hun went there.

Reactions: 8
Such a bizarre post about another person’s wedding. I’d say she bulling the got their wedding in Spain. Didn’t she want to get married abroad?
I went back one night I was bored, she was supposed to get married in Nerja in Sept 20. Like a lot of people, it had to be postponed.
She shared maybe 3 posts about her devastation- she even shared a soppy video of them with the music they were planning to have their first dance too 🤣
it was a bit dramatic. And I say this as a bride who also postponed my wedding in summer of 2020 because of covid then downsized the next year

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I went back one night I was bored, she was supposed to get married in Nerja in Sept 20. Like a lot of people, it had to be postponed.
She shared maybe 3 posts about her devastation- she even shared a soppy video of them with the music they were planning to have their first dance too 🤣
it was a bit dramatic. And I say this as a bride who also postponed my wedding in summer of 2020 because of covid then downsized the next year
OMG, just after looking at the highlight there. 3 years ago yesterday was the wedding date. Now not a dickie bird mentioned about a wedding.

Has anyone watched the Netflix program about Tyson Fury and his family? It keeps reminding me of Denise 🫣 first episode was the baby's christening, seriously over the top, big fat gypsy, day out. Was scarily like what we witnessed at the weekend. Then the constant needing to be centre of attention and everyone look at me attitude. I'd love to know anyone else who's watched it, If they agree!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched the Netflix program about Tyson Fury and his family? It keeps reminding me of Denise 🫣 first episode was the baby's christening, seriously over the top, big fat gypsy, day out. Was scarily like what we witnessed at the weekend. Then the constant needing to be centre of attention and everyone look at me attitude. I'd love to know anyone else who's watched it, If they agree!
I couldn’t agree more 👊
I only managed about two episodes it was woeful … maybe edited to make them look thick as champ but whatever I couldn’t be bothered it’s reality tv dirge. Dumbnise is using them as role models probably 😭

• Haha
OMG, just after looking at the highlight there. 3 years ago yesterday was the wedding date. Now not a dickie bird mentioned about a wedding.
Omg…have just see this absolute tripe. Two questions:
1. Who is the absolute gobshite walking behind them filming and
2. Is Michael bate into every pair of trousers he owns?
Oh and 3, is this good traditional no sex before marriage “catholic” girl ever going to get married or has the opportunity passed?

• Haha
She's very thin in this photo, plus she could've ironed those shorts.
She mentioned somewhere recently about holidays & eating. It’s quite sad if she looks in the mirror & thinks she needs to lose weight, as she is very slim.

Reactions: 3
That new ‘hairstyle’ is the most impractical for a mother of two small kids - the floppy fringe would drive you batty - hence her beloved hair bands seem to be out again 👊 she’ll be taking hair growth supplements on the sly.

Totally obsessed with her figure - always has been, modelling herself on the Victoria B straight up and down look. Bit dated 😬

Lift some weights eat a bit more quality food not the reduced label bread and cheese crap - and aim to look healthy - then you would feel less insecure in yourself and maybe less inclined to eye fk the phone multiple times a day 👍
( Have NO doubt she’s an avid reader here 👀)

Reactions: 11
That new ‘hairstyle’ is the most impractical for a mother of two small kids - the floppy fringe would drive you batty - hence her beloved hair bands seem to be out again 👊 she’ll be taking hair growth supplements on the sly.

Totally obsessed with her figure - always has been, modelling herself on the Victoria B straight up and down look. Bit dated 😬

Lift some weights eat a bit more quality food not the reduced label bread and cheese crap - and aim to look healthy - then you would feel less insecure in yourself and maybe less inclined to eye fk the phone multiple times a day 👍
( Have NO doubt she’s an avid reader here 👀)
Couldn’t agree more. She’s being exceptionally naive, because if she thinks stick thin = healthy, she’s VERRRY wrong. There’ll be a myriad of issues for her to deal with as she ages. Sarcopenia being the big one. She has ZERO muscle density anywhere on her body. That will not bode well. There’s nothing wrong with having a bit more weight on and having a more “solid” look. It would serve her well in the future.
Her problem is she’s so narcissistic, that, to her, skinny is all that matters. She’s forgetting how quickly time passes and how rapid her “looks” will deteriorate (I personally think she’s like duck all anyway.). Each to their own.

Denise’s priorities;
1 - stay skinny at all costs
2 - get as many freebies as she can
3 - Keeping up with social media content
4 - pretending to be the most loving parent on the planet, and,
5 - actually being a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.