Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All i see is Michaels unnaturally dark hair and ridiculously white teeth!
He is literally the opposite of attractive and anything but masculine - what a turn off a vain man must be - but maybe then they’re both well met 😂

Reactions: 7
His shoes...and no socks!!!!
Was his other daughter at the christening?

Reactions: 5
I notice Sienna is not wearing her sibling M&S dress Af linked last week.
All the blowing about the drinks reception and wine on the table etc 🙄
Every detail splashed over social media and captured on camera. Must have been Michael taking most of the footage, as it’s mostly Denise herself with the child.

Reactions: 9
I notice Sienna is not wearing her sibling M&S dress Af linked last week.
All the blowing about the drinks reception and wine on the table etc 🙄
Every detail splashed over social media and captured on camera. Must have been Michael taking most of the footage, as it’s mostly Denise herself with the child.
Likely got that one free in cottage kids too

Reactions: 3
Ah here, such a bit. Her outfit is awful…is there suppose to be a foot of material pooling around her feet and is it supposed to look like she took it out of the laundry basket. Not to mention the color of her…she mahogany. If someone told me I was watching something from the 80’s I’d probably believe them. Her with the shaved side burns and him with no socks 🤮🤮

Her page should be called Denise Curran No Styling.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can’t unseen the towels over the shoulder look 😅

His shoes...and no socks!!!!
Was his other daughter at the christening?
There was a girl at the end of the video at the baptism font who looked like the right age for his daughter & looked like the ex partner. Didn’t spot her at the dinner shots. Whoever she was the poor wee thing didn’t know what to do when the camera was pointed at her, she looked awkward.

There was a girl at the end of the video at the baptism font who looked like the right age for his daughter & looked like the ex partner. Didn’t spot her at the dinner shots. Whoever she was the poor wee thing didn’t know what to do when the camera was pointed at her, she looked awkward.
Ah god love her! Could you imagine having Freenise as the wicked stepmother
---
It's a like the sewing bee toilet paper challenge 🧻🧻🧻🧻
Also absolutely nothing marked as #gift #colab she must been out a fortune 🤥
Well she’s not tagging those businesses for the good of her health. It’s one massive UNDISCLOSED ADVERT.

So funny, the outfit reminded me of toilet paper too … she’s like a roll of Andrex🧻🧻

Ah god love her! Could you imagine having Freenise as the wicked stepmother
---
Actually that wasn’t his daughter - his daughter is more obvious in the group photos, standing in beside them.

Interestingly plenty of group photos shared but non of Michaels family.

Reactions: 3
Burn some sage to cleanse yourself 😂
Must be big enuf when she can't turn a bedroom into a walk in wardrobe and give her princess a room so where does his older daughter sleep?
Who has time the morning of a Christing to get hair and make done ⌚😱
Do you think she bought a cream dress and they are actually going to get married today and 2 week hols is a honeymoon?
It’s only a three bed house, so if one room is Siennas & the other is queen Denise’s walk in robe, is there no where for his daughter to stay in the house? Might be why the christening was in Cookstown also as maybe Michael wanted his daughter to attend & the last one being in Armagh prevented that? It would be quite a drive for her mother as she is from further afield than Cookstown…?
---
Off I go to look 🤣
Use Isanony, don’t be giving her the joy of more viewers 🤣

It’s only a three bed house, so if one room is Siennas & the other is queen Denise’s walk in robe, is there no where for his daughter to stay in the house? Might be why the christening was in Cookstown also as maybe Michael wanted his daughter to attend & the last one being in Armagh prevented that? It would be quite a drive for her mother as she is from further afield than Cookstown…?
---

Use Isanony, don’t be giving her the joy of more viewers 🤣
I watch on instanavigation. No way I’d be give her the engagement metrics. I think I’ve figured out his daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think there will be demand for a list of make up products used
Well surely it will be a full face of Bperfect Dumbnise Curran edition? My code Dumbass95 will get you 95% off beatches cos it’s the only way they’re gonna flog that cheap chinese tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where do I start with the style (total lack of) yesterday....her outfit horrendous, his shoes and white ankles!!!! Her mum looked like something she'd wear round the house and her dad with his shirt tail hanging out and sunglasses on his head🤣. His mums body language screams "get me out of here" with an outfit that drowned her and big cream boots!!
No mention of who godparents were but it seems to be that idiot in the shorts. I'm sorry but it was a very classless show and bar the kiddies the style award must go to the priest🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.