Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debcam

VIP Member
It’s a conspiracy about celebrity's, politicians etc being into sex trafficking it was all over social media when covid happened . I’m no a mad conspiracy theorist like Kdawg that lassie as much as I love her is off her fucking rocker & is well entitled to her full rate PIP 😂 but when you look into it I wouldn’t be surprised if some of it’s true especially as that Epstein & the Clintons were involved
Ahhhh i had a quick look at the shortened explanation on Wiki .
I think i missed that completely during the height of covid as i was working days/nights n everything in between so wasnt on social media at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Laura will well be making wee toots a video with Purple Hearts & PLM all over it 😭
We all know I couldn't possibly be one of them. If I was I'd be part of STS. Right in beside Mags to defend me as and when I require.

• Haha

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Her linked in account says health care, doesn’t say what kind of employment she’s had.
Aldo…. Case 25 your favourite tattle hoor has found you your next side piece

Are you taking from my comment that im saying it should have been filmed? Cause that's not what I meant.
No I mean it’s clearly a staged scenario as it’s not normal to go to the door videoing it.

Cass_25

VIP Member
he kept calling it a candle though. And then left it upside down & its disappeared when she starts videoing him again & he is still hanging about the stairs when she comes back out & then starts walking back up like he is about to murder her. Its all very bizarre 😳

you would video it & then report it to the police as evidence. Shes fired it straight up on Tiktok & then refused to clarify if she has called the police. She said he is being dealt with in the proper manner but that could have a totally different meaning to her as it does to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Could the guy maybe have thought it was a used candle jar ? As it’s a cup with no handle he’s maybe no realised it was a cup

Ell87

VIP Member
Demi from Springburn posted a video of a guy at her door trying to give her a cup back she'd left on her veranda. Instead of saying thanks and closing the door she films the guy shouting who are you, what do you want? Then runs down the back stairs crying.

Real or fake, you decide.
I was scared for her watching that video 🙈

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Could the guy maybe have thought it was a used candle jar ? As it’s a cup with no handle he’s maybe no realised it was a cup
i would like to believe he has saw her by chance with it, realised shes left it outside & wanted to return it. Then she has used it to her advantage to make the situation into something it isn’t.

but then that wouldn’t explain how he knew her door & then the way he acted coming back up the stairs with the hood up.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Wee Demi is defo wantin a move so she’s trying to make out she’s living in fear in her own home to the housing 👀
She’ll be at the docs on Monday getting a script for propranolol cause her anxiety is sky high wi it then that’ll get her medical points too.
ya wee fly sausage Demi doll
Aye she’s been listening to wee k-dawg how to get full PIP

• Haha
Reactions: 3