Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
“Something so beautiful”
I don’t think you get acid in your face for no reason

Reactions: 2

Cass_25

VIP Member
Latest video stuck in the grass. She’s lost the plot
She’s no welllllll 😭
The laugh n the phone chargerc swinging about was expecting her to go £2.99 in Ma tiktok shop. Spawn of Cherine telling yees

• Haha

Geee

Chatty Member
Gutted that Demi’s obviously patched the daily awareness videos she telt us she was doing 🥲
Love how in one of her latest tiktoks she’s got the colours of her skittles all separately organised on a baking tray at the back of her . And the 2 Kettles , who needs 2 kettles i wonder if she makes her tea with one & her pot noodles with another , im a sad fuck I know but What goes on in the background of this crackpots videos fascinates me 😂
Looks like she’s starting nursing or something. God help the patients

MountainThyme

VIP Member
How’s that video had 4.6million views in a day , is she buying views aswell as followers?. How is it you check if someone’s bought followers etc ? folk put up screenshots proving Cole & Abbie buy followers likes etc but I’m no sure how they find that out
Not sure for tiktok, but I know for twitch its based on looking at social media analytics for spikes in engagements.
(websites like socialblade).
I dont know how helpful the data will be though cause it will just look like a massive spike for views and followers cause she literally had none before.

I think the video has gone really viral cause on my Internet travels theres even a reddit thread with Americans talking about it.

**Edit - Tried to have a look but her stats wont appear anywhere because she is private.

Last edited:

Bromance

Chatty Member
I've only seen the one video that was shared In here, have you seen anymore floating about since she went private?

Reactions: 1