Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Right wtf is Pizzagate ????
Do u think it will be on the Google? Asking for myself 😆

Im no even a hoor the now...living my life like a nun as in nun ae this n nun ae that and im single af 🤔🤣🤣🤣
It’s a conspiracy about celebrity's, politicians etc being into sex trafficking it was all over social media when covid happened . I’m no a mad conspiracy theorist like Kdawg that lassie as much as I love her is off her fucking rocker & is well entitled to her full rate PIP 😂 but when you look into it I wouldn’t be surprised if some of it’s true especially as that Epstein & the Clintons were involved

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ginger tea

Chatty Member
The guy was definitely a bit of a weirdo and the way he came back up the stairs the third time seemed a bit menacing, I’m so conflicted on the whole thing. Although the guy did seem like he possibly has some additional support needs and maybe her reaction has spooked him if he was genuinely thinking he was doing the right thing. Or maybe the whole thing is a set up 👀
I don’t get the whole not calling the police and putting her TT on private though!
I’m sure mountain thyme will have it solved before bed time 😂
It’s the fact she claims to have worked in health care all her life so she knows when someone is putting it on the she hits out with how she very independent for a 19 year old and just wants to get in with her life

Cass_25

VIP Member
Gutted that Demi’s obviously patched the daily awareness videos she telt us she was doing 🥲
Love how in one of her latest tiktoks she’s got the colours of her skittles all separately organised on a baking tray at the back of her . And the 2 Kettles , who needs 2 kettles i wonder if she makes her tea with one & her pot noodles with another , im a sad fuck I know but What goes on in the background of this crackpots videos fascinates me 😂

Attachments

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Proceeded to make a video afterwards of a guy at her door asking to see her with her top off. Had Hetty the hoover up at the door as a barricade 🥴 then posted a photo of a guy who is her ex, accusing him of stalking her. Both videos now deleted but a guy posted this (dunno if the brother was the guy at the door or the guy in the photo) 🧐 there is more to this than we are being led to believe.
I still dont know who the brother is 😂 theres no pictures of the cup collector on his facebook so it might be the x.

The tiktok of the x half of it was written in white, with a white background but she was talking mental shit about her fingernails & mirrors.

Bit more sleuthing: (cant confirm if its the same person)
Screenshot_20220814-132404_Chrome.jpg

Lrkn27

VIP Member
What is that latest video all about 🙈 now realised the guy has rights & won’t disclose anything about why he done it (fair enough) but she should have thought about that before plastering him all over tiktok without letting the police deal with it first. Still can’t look at the camera & still as if she is trying to remember to say what she has been told to say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aunty Natz new character unlocked 😂
Demi would absolutely crumble & get the truth forced oot her if Kdawg got her in the box , needs to happen 😂

• Haha

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
So she was lying my cousin stays in the same block and the boy had mental health that’s all he didn’t mean to be her door it could of been anyones door…..

He got out stobhill hospital and he got put back there.

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
How’s that video had 4.6million views in a day , is she buying views aswell as followers?. How is it you check if someone’s bought followers etc ? folk put up screenshots proving Cole & Abbie buy followers likes etc but I’m no sure how they find that out

Attachments

Bella2920

VIP Member
Do you think she’s having an episode & some poor wee guy that returned her cups bore the brunt of it n been made out to be a psychopath
The guy was definitely a bit of a weirdo and the way he came back up the stairs the third time seemed a bit menacing, I’m so conflicted on the whole thing. Although the guy did seem like he possibly has some additional support needs and maybe her reaction has spooked him if he was genuinely thinking he was doing the right thing. Or maybe the whole thing is a set up 👀
I don’t get the whole not calling the police and putting her TT on private though!
I’m sure mountain thyme will have it solved before bed time 😂

Cass_25

VIP Member
What the fucks she slabbering on about in her latest video she’s talking in more riddles than Dugheed was in them phone recordings with the PB. We’re getting a video every day off her , canny wait😂

Just noticed Demis profile picture looks like a logo off of here 😂👀

View attachment 1513634
Kdawg did tell us there was more to it we need to start listening to that lassie 😂😂😂

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I canny watch her part 2 video without bursting out laughing now since Wee Toots pointed out Ma Cup was her version of Jade Frati’s Ma Tag , like I’m trying to watch it all hoosewife detective style looking for clues but I just canny cope when she goes Ma Cup and waves the cup about😭
Feel like Kdawg that time she found out Rydo asked for a BJ in the hospital
I need to grow up 😭😂😂
Same 😂😂😂, I did notice that the cup wasnt missing aswell when it clipped over to her leaving the house it had been moved onto the neighbours doormat (still upside down)

Not that that means fuck all 😂

But someones moved it between takes, kinda makes sense cause it looks like hes heading back down the stairs again when she goes out the 2nd time??

200 (3).gif

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Anyone else here remember joining a "gang"? I didn't even know there was one never mind being a member?! 🤣

• Haha

ginger tea

Chatty Member
This man can’t be protected as other people have re posted her videos so they are out there for the world to see,

Ell87

VIP Member
Just looked at the latest videos on tattle hoors 🙄! Is it just tattlers they have a problem with having an opinion? When I first saw people questioning Demi's videos it wasn't people from here, it was people with tiktok accounts in her comments?!

Reactions: 4