Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Proceeded to make a video afterwards of a guy at her door asking to see her with her top off. Had Hetty the hoover up at the door as a barricade 🥴 then posted a photo of a guy who is her ex, accusing him of stalking her. Both videos now deleted but a guy posted this (dunno if the brother was the guy at the door or the guy in the photo) 🧐 there is more to this than we are being led to believe.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

irishlassie

VIP Member
That video is a bit creepy I don’t get why she would video him if she genuinely thought it was Amazon! guy obviously has learning disabilities and he looked as scared as her somethings not sitting right! Video has went viral if she was that scared police would be involved not buying this one one another scheme wain looking her 10 mins of fame on the app

singlelife

VIP Member
Vid was doing the rounds on fb …….that’s where I first seen it…….it’s now deleted. Was being shared by another girl. Not Demi

andiooop

VIP Member
The first video was defo well creepy and I think she was genuinely scared when she was recording it but I do think it's no something you would post it's something you would go to the police with. Tbf to the lassie if it is staged I'd be wanting out those springburn flats as well lmao 🤣

• Haha
Glad someone else has said something, whole situation seemed a bit odd. More so the way she was acting . I mean if the way she said it happened is right it's quite creepy but just think her reaction is so off 🤔

Reactions: 7

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aldo…. Case 25 your favourite tattle hoor has found you your next side piece

No I mean it’s clearly a staged scenario as it’s not normal to go to the door videoing it.
She’s his type too apart from the eye colour 😂
That’s two new side pieces for the big man Demi with her cup and Beebee789😭

• Haha

HarryToby

I saw this yesterday and was really disturbed by it, it didn't occur that it might've been faked.

What a fucking cunt if so.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Ben is screenshot happy this afternoon.

Just as a side note we're not targeting Demi. We are calling her out on her shite 👌
that arse will be the first to jump on her if she was found to be lying. I don’t know where she gets the impression she is any better than us.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Do you think she’s having an episode & some poor wee guy that returned her cups bore the brunt of it n been made out to be a psychopath
he kept calling it a candle though. And then left it upside down & its disappeared when she starts videoing him again & he is still hanging about the stairs when she comes back out & then starts walking back up like he is about to murder her. Its all very bizarre 😳

The guy was definitely a bit of a weirdo and the way he came back up the stairs the third time seemed a bit menacing, I’m so conflicted on the whole thing. Although the guy did seem like he possibly has some additional support needs and maybe her reaction has spooked him if he was genuinely thinking he was doing the right thing. Or maybe the whole thing is a set up 👀
I don’t get the whole not calling the police and putting her TT on private though!
I’m sure mountain thyme will have it solved before bed time 😂
you would video it & then report it to the police as evidence. Shes fired it straight up on Tiktok & then refused to clarify if she has called the police. She said he is being dealt with in the proper manner but that could have a totally different meaning to her as it does to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

MountainThyme

VIP Member
no but i just googled her 😂 i see what u mean 🙈
Haha yeah, some youtuber started acting strange as fuck so her followers automatically assumed she was kidnapped by isis and they were forcing her to perform shopping hauls 😂😂

Turns out she was just on smack or something.

• Haha

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
@beebee789 your comment to Lez about the colour of her nails made me blow snotters out my nose 😂😂 she’s deffo been inspecting Gaz’s prostrate with a cheeky finger 🤢

• Haha