Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
Sheโ€™s now trying to be a motivational speaker to stop girls getting drug dealer bfs ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Spanor511

VIP Member
Leave LT be, let her screenshot and post videos nae cunt except her and her big pal Toni watch whilst giving each other big pats on the back. At least if sheโ€™s typing and screenshotting sheโ€™s not talking, save us from the tuechtar accent Ken.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
She when sheโ€™s doing her reenactment of where the man found her cup jumping about her close & bouncing round to the veranda itโ€™s no even the same candle cup

She doesnโ€™t even lock the door behind her if you were genuinely scared youโ€™d lock your door

Attachments

Last edited:

Cass_25

VIP Member
I still dont know who the brother is ๐Ÿ˜‚ theres no pictures of the cup collector on his facebook so it might be the x.

The tiktok of the x half of it was written in white, with a white background but she was talking mental shit about her fingernails & mirrors.

Bit more sleuthing: (cant confirm if its the same person)
View attachment 1497688
Do you think sheโ€™s having an episode & some poor wee guy that returned her cups bore the brunt of it n been made out to be a psychopath

Cass_25

VIP Member
I canny watch her part 2 video without bursting out laughing now since Wee Toots pointed out Ma Cup was her version of Jade Fratiโ€™s Ma Tag , like Iโ€™m trying to watch it all hoosewife detective style looking for clues but I just canny cope when she goes Ma Cup and waves the cup about๐Ÿ˜ญ
Feel like Kdawg that time she found out Rydo asked for a BJ in the hospital
I need to grow up ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
How the fuck did i get lumped with Aldo. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Am i one of the Tayto Hoors now???

Thank god he gave me that bottle of perfume cos I cannae be going round stinking of his pish.
Aye youโ€™re well getting a pumping in the box room and wee Case 25 is going to create tik tok hate pages about you - I can predict the future remember ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Bromance

Chatty Member
Who answers the door to the amazon man with a frying pan? I felt a wee bit sorry for the guy ๐Ÿ™ˆ he seemed scared. Time will tell with this new character.

Cass_25

VIP Member
How the fuck did i get lumped with Aldo. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Am i one of the Tayto Hoors now???

Thank god he gave me that bottle of perfume cos I cannae be going round stinking of his pish.
Ye better get your arse to the Sandyford ya bogging bastard ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
No no your powers arenโ€™t working I will get my enjoyment out of knowing every time BeeBee needs a pish he will have to psych himself up to go for one cause itโ€™ll be that sare ๐Ÿ˜‚
* goes to create a BeeBeeLovesAuldPurplePricks account *
You're a bastard

๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
What is that latest video all about ๐Ÿ™ˆ now realised the guy has rights & wonโ€™t disclose anything about why he done it (fair enough) but she should have thought about that before plastering him all over tiktok without letting the police deal with it first. Still canโ€™t look at the camera & still as if she is trying to remember to say what she has been told to say ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Any of yous remember Marina Joyce? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reminds me of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cass_25

VIP Member
Itโ€™s pushed up against the kitchen cupboards in some videos does she have to move the full sofa out the way every time she wants in the cupboards ? Wee Demi needs to get on a live so we can ask her wit sheโ€™s playing at

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just looked at the latest videos on tattle hoors ๐Ÿ™„! Is it just tattlers they have a problem with having an opinion? When I first saw people questioning Demi's videos it wasn't people from here, it was people with tiktok accounts in her comments?!
Itโ€™s Laura Turnbull sheโ€™s went screenshot daft must be taking time out from sharpening them teeth of hers

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Obviously this part wasnt filmed.. It doesn't explain him saying he was from amazon ๐Ÿ˜‚ if we are believing that part.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
KDawg asked me look into this, apparently its to with the establishment I've no fucking idea what a spiral represents ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Any of use know? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I googled what she was saying itโ€™s something to do with the pizza gate establishment thing sheโ€™s always going on about . Kdwags had her tin hat on the day ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s tuned to the moon with her conspiracies but you canโ€™t help but love her sheโ€™s something else ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart